18

Ethan's POV

I got home from the P.O. Box and brought all the stuff our fans gave us to our apartment.

I opened the door and I found a sleeping Grayson on the couch .

This was the usual now days , he wakes up mad , gets sad , thinks of Vanessa and cries until he falls asleep and then repeat .

I felt like everyday that went by I lost him more and more and it broke me to see my brother like that.

I've tried everything to make him happy again and realize life goes on but he can't get over the fact Vanessa is .... dead and sometimes I'm scared he makes a bad decision thanks to the pain that fills his heart & mind.

I sat on the couch in front of him and started texting Meredith, shes a ig model  I met and we've been hitting it but I haven't seen her a lot lately bcs I take care of Grayson & make sure he's somewhat okay .

As I was texting her from the corner of my eye I saw an envelope , I mean there was a thousand of envelopes but that one caught my  eye bcs I saw  "VL" written on it just the way Vanessa would write her initials .... I got up and grabbed the envelope and as I studied it on the bottom left corner it said "Vanessa Lamber" as I read her name my heart stopped for a second and I was completely confused & shocked .

The handwriting was exactly like Vanessa's , beautiful and neat .

I quickly went to my room and locked the door . I then sat down on my bed and opened the envelope finding a letter inside .

I started reading it .....

"Gray bear ..... I don't even know if I deserve to call you that anymore after what I did "

What ?

"This secret was going to ruin everything you had planned and I didn't want that "

Secret ??? The more I read the more confusing it got .....

"Grayson i'm pregnant "

No!! No!! This has to be a joke!! She's dead !!! This is a joke !!! ...... but what if ? ..... no her mom wouldn't lie about something that important!!! This is just a sick joke ! Something my brother will never see !! Whoever did this won't get the satisfaction of hurting my brother more .
@dolantwins.obsesssion

I read the letter over and over again not being able to make complete sense In my head .

She's dead but yet there's a letter from her, is it real? Or is it a sick joke ?

Why would her mom tell Grayson she was dead if she wasn't ? What type of mom does that !???

Everything was so confusing and I was left in a big hole of doubts .

Should I tell Grayson? Or should I keep this a secret ?

But what if she was really pregn...... but if she was she would've of told Grayson ...... or maybe she was going to tell him  and she wrote this letter and send it but ...... she passed away.

I mean we told our fans that we were going to do an unboxing and gave them the P.O. Box information around the same day we moved to LA , which was the last day we saw Vanessa .

But it still doesn't make sense ....: why would she disappear completely..... her social media is gone like it never existed & same with her phone number .

Maybe she told her parents and they were the ones who disabled all her social media and that's why she couldn't contact Grayson .... maybe that's why she send this letter ..... but probably..... no wait ...

She send it .... what ? No way .... a week ago..... but it's been a month since we know she passed away ...

Maybe it just got delayed ..... ugh this all so confusing & if it is as confusing to me I can only imagine what Grayson is going to feel like if he reads this .

Maybe her parents found the letter and just send it to us.

Grayson can't see this , he's already broken by the fact that Vanessa is gone ,I can't imagine what he would do if he finds out he not only lost his girlfriend but his baby ..... he'll never know about this , I'm not being selfish trust me I'm doing this for my brothers own good.  This forever will be the Untold Truth .
@dolantwins.obsession