Chapter 2

Not until she appeared again...

Not at a Fansign...

But at our dorm.

Everyone was gathered in the living room. They were sitting and doing their work or mostly chilling out. We were on a short break after the world tour.

" Has anyone seen Yoongi ?" Jin asked everyone.

Everyone shook their head as ' No.'

" Where is this guy? He usually sleeps in his room but he's not there since morning. Does anyone has any idea where he can be ?"

Everyone shakes their head like ' No ' again. Silence filled the air again.

"Aish! You kids are so tech-savvy these days! You don't even reply to my question verbally."

" Neeeeee." Jungkook replied loudly.

Eventually, everyone replied in one or two words. Jin sighed in defeat. Just then the doorbell rang.

Tae goes to open the door and we hear a loud screeching voice.

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!" He rushes over to the living room.

Everyone leaves everything they were doing and gather around Tae. But we soon got to know the reason behind his scream.

" OH MAN HOLY SHIT !!!" Jungkook cusses.

"Hey! No cursing in front of a girl !" Jin scolded him lightly.

" Well, excuse me? What is this? Am I seeing a woman standing next to Suga hyung ?" Jimin says as he covers his eyes.

" Would you mind explaining, Yoongi ?" Jin asked him.

" What do you mean by explaining ?" Yoongi replied as he raised his hand which held onto the girl's hand, admitting his love.

" AAAAHHHHHHHH !!!" Hoseok screamed out of excitement.

There was a burst of excitement from each person. They were literally screaming and dancing in front of a girl. I and Jin hyung stood at one corner. I noticed the girl and recognised her instantly.

She smiles through all this crackhead culture. She muttered " Cute " before laughing at the goofiness of the members.

Finally, they had drained their energy by dancing in excitement. They came back to their normal self.

" Hyung, won't you introduce us ?" Tae asks standing first, ready for the introduction with his boxy smile.

" You guys need no introduction. I am the one who needs it." She smiles and boys go " Ohhhh " as if they never heard a girl's voice.

Okay. Her voice was beautiful. Just like her.

" Hi. I am Y/n. I am in senior year in college." She greeted us with warmth.

" She is also my girlfriend." Suga says as he gazes at her with love. She returned that gaze in the same way.

"Wow! I never knew Suga hyung will meet someone like Y/n." Jimin said as he made himself comfortable on the couch as everyone head to sit down.

" Me neither." Jungkook nods his head in agreement.

" So Y/n... tell us more about you." Jin asked.

" Um..." she rolls her eyes and looked lost in thought.

" She is among the top 3 students in her college." Yoongi replied looking proud.

" Wow !" Everyone said in unison.

" So she must be a brainy student." Hoseok wowed by yoongi's words.

" She is beauty with brain." Suga praised his girlfriend, making her go red.

" That means she will get along well with Namjoon." Jin suggested.

She looks up to me with a smile and sparkly eyes. I don't know. Whether it was her eyes or the smile which made me flustered.

" I am sure about it." She smiles at me.

I won't lie...

She did capture everyone's heart with her smile.

Including mine.