Chapter 21

" We couldn't find Y/n. She's not anywhere."

She left us.

She was gone.

Away from us.

It was our fault.

Only if we didn't fight that night...

She wasn't in her own apartment.

Nor in Suga's apartment.

Not even at her parent's place.

Neither she contacted anyone among the members.

Her phone was switched off.

We couldn't find her anywhere.

We all were scared for her safety.

One day.

Two days.

Three days.

Three days passed away but still, we couldn't find her.

We grew weary and impatient.

" I think we should file a missing complaint." Hoseok suggested.

" No. We shouldn't do it." Jin hyung replied.

" Then what should we do, hyung? Wait for her to come back !" Yoongi asked.

" Yoongi, calm down! If Y/n's missing news gets leaked in the media. We are just creating more danger for her. She is out there all alone. What if somebody tries to hurt her ?" Jin hyung replied tensely.

" So all I can do is wait for her? She is alone! I cannot just wait for her! I have to find her! I don't even know if she's fine or not." Suga replied grief-stricken.

" Yoongi, we have to be careful. We cannot tell our company about this either. Neither can we file a complaint. We have to find some other way to look for her."

Suga stood up, took his jacket and car keys and headed for the door.

" Where are you going ?" Jungkook asked.

" Yoongi, don't do anything stupid !" Jin hyung said.

" I'm going to look for my girlfriend. I won't be back until I find her." Saying so Yoongi stepped out of the dorm.

" I'll go after him." Tae chased after Yoongi.

" Hyung, I think we should look for Y/n too." Jimin suggested.

" He is right! She left because of us. So we should get her back." Jungkook agreed.

" Hyung, You take Jungkook and Jimin with you and look for her. I and Namjoon will head out too." Hoseok suggested confidently.

So everyone heads out to look for Y/n. We were connected by conference calls. We constantly talked about the possibilities where we can find Y/n. Everyone scattered in different parts of the city to look for her.

" Maybe we should look in Motels and Hotels too." Jimin suggested.

" Y/n doesn't have money. She has left her purse in my apartment. She won't be staying in motels." Suga replied.

" What other places could she go without money ?" Hoseok asked.

" Maybe she's staying with someone she knows in this city." Jin replied.

"Hyung! Hyung! What did I do ?" We hear Tae's voice across the phone.

" What happened ?" Jungkook asked.

" Just get down! I'll find Y/n on my own. I'll look for her alone." We heard Suga talking to Taehyung.

A few seconds later, everything goes quiet. Suga and tae aren't talking anymore.

" Are you there, Taehyung-ah ?" Jimin asked.

" I am here but why did he tell me to get down ?" Tae asked.

" Tell us your location. We'll pick you up." I answered.

After picking up Tae, everyone tried to call Suga hyung who had already left the conference call. Somewhere, I felt bad. It felt as if life suddenly became so havoc.

" Don't think too much about it, Namjoon. Y/n will be fine wherever she is." Hoseok comforted me.

" I guess so."

" Hyung, don't blame yourself for this." Tae said.

" Even if I don't blame myself. I would still regret it. I regret doing anything to Y/n." I replied in a low voice.

My phone rang up with caller ID ' Suga Hyung.' I picked up the phone.

" Hello."

" Hello, Namjoon." I heard her voice for the first time after three days.

" Y/n." A tear rolled down my cheek.

" Suga wants to talk to you." She said softly.

" Namjoon-ah..." I heard Yoongi's voice.

" Hyung is sorry for whatever he said to you." He apologised.

" Hyung, don't be sorry." I replied.

" I shouldn't have talk such bad things about you. I really lost my mind. I am sorry." He said.

" I am sorry, Hyung. I ruined everything. Where are you now ?" I asked.

" We are heading back to the dorm. Tell everyone to get back to the dorm. We will sort things out there." He suggested.

" Suga hyung has found Y/n. They are heading back to the dorm." I told Hoseok and Tae.

" Tae, call Jin hyung and tell him to head back home." Hoseok ordered.

" Namjoon.." I heard Suga hyung's voice.

" Yeah."

" Let's be brothers again." A warmth filled my heart at his words.

A smile spread across my face.

" Yeah."

Things are getting back to normal.

I was happy but...

"YOONGI! WATCH OUT !"

I heard Y/n's voice.

The screeching wheels of the car.

The sound of something colliding.

Before the line went dead.