Chapter 15

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR KOOKIE ~"

We all sang for Kookie who was embarrassed. He shyly smiled and got birthday punches from Taehyung. He was touched that Armys sang the birthday song for him.

On the last day of the tour, we all gave our gratitude and bowed in front of thousands of army who got us here. We half-heartedly walked backstage. We were talking to each other and how amazing it felt to be close to armys.

When I turned the doorknob and opened the door.....

" SURPRISE !!!!" she cheered.

" Y/N !!!" Kookie runs to hug her. The other two maknaes went in for a hug too. They were all been cuddly.

"Yah! I want my girlfriend in one piece." Suga hyung stands close to hug her next in line.

" You guys, give her air to breath. She might suffocate in your grip." Hoseok tried to separate maknaes from Y/n.

"Aish! These kids will kill her this way." Jin sighed.

Once, maknae line got separated from Y/n. She goes around to hug everyone separately. She walked towards me and whispered in my ear.

" I missed you, Joon." My hands balled into a fist, trying not to react to those words.

But my heart raced again as I felt her body close to mine. My will power was of no use because I was ready to give in.

" Why didn't you told me, you were coming here ?" Suga asked as she partied.

" It was surprise for Kookie. He wanted to celebrate his birthday by playing Overwatch with me." She smiled.

"Yes! She came here for me !" Jungkook teased Yoongi.

She holds the cake as Jimin put candles on it.

" Did you make it ?" Tae asked her.

" The cake? No. I tried but I burnt it." She lowers her head in embarrassment. Suga hyung giggled at her cuteness as he ruffles her hair.

Once again, the birthday song was sung. Birthday punches were given to Kookie and cream was all over his face. Everyone was cheering in unison. I decided to make my way outside.

After our world tour, everyone wanted to go for a vacation but it wasn't possible. We already had alot of work pending for our next album. Hoseok wanted to release his mixtape so he was busy.

I was busy too. Producing music. Taking out flaws. Taking inspirations. Matching the beats. Writing lyrics. Even with headphones on, I could hear her across knocking on my door.

" Let's end it here at once." I told myself as I went to open the door.

" Oh ! You are here! I thought you went out. I brought you lunch." She smiled as she keeps the bag on the table.

I walked back to my chair. I put my headphones on, trying to indicate that I was busy but seems like she didn't notice it.

" Joon, Suga and I will complete two years soon. Do you think I should do something for him? I am already learning how to cook. "

I could hear her talk about the love of her life. I increased the volume of my music so I couldn't hear her anymore.

" Joon, do you wanna accompany me for shopping? I guess I'll buy some new clothes. Joon? Joon? Are you listening ? " she asked.

" I hope you don't mind me calling you by your name."

" Joon, Look here !"

" You should be taking rest ! Give yourself a break, Joon."

" This jacket really suits you."

" I wanna go on that ride! Please, Joon !"

" If I wasn't dating Yoongi. I would've fallen for you."

I removed my headphones and stood up.

" Y/n. You are disturbing me." I said bluntly.

She looked at me for a few seconds before getting up and taking her things.

" You should've told me, Joon. I won't disturb you anymore. I'll visit you when you're free." She smiled.

" Y/n..." she turns around to face me.

" I don't want you to come back here." I tried to suppress my pain.

" W-What ?" Her expression changes and she looks hurt by my words.

" I want you to stay away from my studio and me. Don't you see? I am busy with work. All you do is disturb me and take my peace away. " I said in one breath and faced my back towards her.

" Joon... w-what did I d-do wrong? " She asked me in such a voice that it broke my heart even more.

" Can you please leave? I'll open the door for you !" I walked past her to avoid looking at her and opened the door for her.

She walked out slowly but turned to apologise for something she hasn't done.

" I am sorry for troubling you."

I could see tears in her eyes as I closed the door on her face. I rested my head against the door, trying to breathe normally.

My heart broke into pieces.

The minute she stepped out of the studio,

It felt as if she is leaving me for forever.

I got no answers for the tears which threatened to fall down.

It was supposed to end like this.