Chapter 11

I closed my eyes to sink into her warmth.

When my eyes opened...

They fell on the entrance....

Suga hyung was standing at the entrance.

With eyes fixed on us and an unreadable expression.

Suddenly my grip around Y/n tightened. I don't know what I was thinking. I don't know why I did it. I just wanted to hold Y/n as close as I could. I wanted to feel how it felt to own Y/n even for a second.

" Thank you, Namjoon." She whispered to me.

Eventually, he left us alone. Once we went downstairs, everyone had a sigh of relief. Y/n accompanied Jin hyung towards the food counter. Everyone left except for Suga hyung.

" Namjoon, do you mind if we talk for a bit ?" He asked. I gave a nod as he walked past me.

I entered his studio as I kept on thinking for an explanation to give him. I cannot think of anything. I was clueless.

" So what did Y/n say ?" He asked.

" Huh ?"

" Y/n was crying, wasn't she ? I bet she told you what bothered her." He looked at me, straight in the eye.

" Yeah. She did told me. She's tired of hearing criticism all her life. So it is affecting her real bad." I replied to which he just responded with a nod.

" She didn't told you about this ?" I asked.

" Nope, she didn't. Y/n usually tells me about her problems but only if she thinks she couldn't handle them. She doesn't want to trouble me on trivial matters." He sighed.

So, I was right ! Suga hyung and Jin hyung did lie to everyone stating that Y/n had flu. Y/n was practically disturbed by the hate comments. So the mystery was solved of Y/n not visiting my studio and Suga hyung going home early.

Suga hyung thanked me for consoling Y/n when she needed it. I completely misunderstood his intentions. I thought he was gonna be angry for been so close to his girlfriend but he wasn't. I was happy, at least he wasn't upset.

After that day, Y/n showed up at my studio with food. She talked about her worries and problems with me. I listened to her attentively. She continued to show up at my studio just like the way she used to do before.

But there was slight difference in it. She would usually go home after having lunch with Suga but now she would stay in the studio till the next morning. She wanted to spend some time with Yoongi

I mean Suga hyung usually doesn't let anyone disturb him during producing but I guess it changed. He wanted to keep Y/n close too. So he won't mind having her over his studio.

When I would go to his studio early morning, I would find them sleeping on the couch squeezed in each other's arms.

Sometimes even during lunchtime.

Jimin used to ship them as couple so he sneakily click pictures of them.

Everyone was a big shipper of the couple.

Sometimes, at night when I would visit his studio to discuss a song...

I would find Y/n sleeping on couch taking Suga's jacket as a blanket.

But though, they stayed together and close to each other.

I just focused on how slowly Y/n was being Y/n again.

She started smiling and laughing again.

Sometimes I wonder....

What does it feel to have Y/n beside you ?

How it feels to have Y/n love you so much ?

How it felt to be the reason of Y/n's smile ?

All I could do is see her love someone as dearly as I love her.

She found her consolation in Yoongi.

While I found mine in her.

But one day, she was sad as she sat down on the couch in my studio.

" I'm bored. Suga is busy." She pouted.

" Ah ! I see." I tried to give a reaction.

" Joon !" She excitedly called my name.

" What ?" I looked up to her.

" Let's hang out together."