Chapter 4

I was walking alone on the beach along the shore. The waves coming up and going back. The sky filled with stars. The strong winds indicating for high tide.

" Namjoon."

______________________________

I turned around to find Y/n standing in front of me. She walked up to me.

" I hope you don't mind me calling you by your name. I'm not used to calling people with an honorific." She gave me an innocent smile.

" Yeah. It's completely fine. I have no problem with it." I replied with a smile.

" What are you doing here ?" She asked me.

"Uh... I am here for some peace." I told her.

" Oh ! Am I invading it ?" She asked as if she was.

"Nah! It is better to find some peace with someone than finding it alone." I replied.

" What about you ?" I asked.

" Suga is doing some work on his laptop so I thought of strolling on the beach. Let's sit down here." She sat down as soon as she finished her sentence.

She didn't even give me a chance to say a ' No ' to her. I reluctantly sat down and looked at her.

She was looking at the stars and smiling. For some reason, it felt nice. Much better than walking around the beach.

I leaned back on my arms enjoying the view. The sea, the cold wind, the stars and her.

" Is that a Capricorn I see there ?" She asked pointed towards the constellation

" Is that a Capricorn I see there ?" She asked pointed towards the constellation. I looked up to confirm it.

"Nah! That's Lyra. It comes out during summer."

" Oh yeah. I completely forgot about it. I didn't know you liked constellation." She asked looking at me with radiant eyes.

" I only know a few." I replied quickly, completely flustered with her stare. She goes back to the constellation.

But it was not even a second that she jumped with excitement.

"LOOK! THAT'S A SHOOTING STAR! MAKE A WISH ! QUICK !"

Faster than the lightning, Y/n was already sitting there with eyes closed and joined hands.

I didn't believe in this fact. But still joined my hands and closed my eyes. I opened them only to find her smiling at me.

" What did you ask for ? No ! Don't tell me ! Then the wish won't come true. Keep it to yourself !" She said.

Her phone rang with ' Yoongi ' in caller Id. She picks up the phone and stood up to leave.

" Yoongi is calling me back. He's done with his work." She smiled and waved at me before walking away.

" Y/n." She turns around, hair falling on her face perfectly. Despite of strong wind, she still looked beautiful.

" Goodnight."

" Goodnight." She smiled which touched her eyes.

I watched her walk away.

A sense of peace filling as the cool breeze sink in my skin.

I may not have asked for a wish under the shooting star.

But I asked for one under the same sky as her's.

And I asked for her.

The next morning, people were getting ready for an adventure called bungee jumping.

I don't want to go but the tickets were already bought. I still courageously walked up to the spot only to find the height extra High than what I had expected.

Luckily, it was a paired one. So I won't be jumping alone. But still, I wasn't ready to jump from a height.

" Hyung, let's go !" Kookie said in excitement.

" Kookie... I don't....think I want to do bungee jumping." I hesitated a bit, trying not to disappoint the maknae.

" But Hyun--"

" Kookie. Do you mind if I talk to Namjoon for a sec ?"

I heard her voice.