Chapter 23

FLASHBACK

Back to the night of the accident :

"YOONGI! WATCH OUT !"

I heard Y/n's voice.

The screeching wheels of the car.

The sound of something colliding.

Before the line went dead.

"Hyung! Hello? Hello? Hyung? "

I tried calling him again but it was unreachable.

" What happened ?" Tae asked.

" Drive faster, Hoseok !" I ordered.

" But what happened ?" Hoseok asked.

I didn't want to scare them.

I silently prayed for Y/n and Suga's safety.

But as we took a turn and came on the main road.

We came across a damaged car and two injured people.

" That's Suga hyung's car !" Tae pointed at the car.

We stopped our car and ran our way towards it.

Hyung was bleeding heavily. Blood escaping his body in large amount. Y/n was unconscious too. She had deep cuts on her head.

" Y/N !"

" HYUNG !"

I took Y/n in my arms. My heart stopped beating at the sight of her bleeding so badly. My breath was hitched and tears formed in my eyes. Tae and Hoseok looked after Yoongi trying to keep him awake.

"Hey! Y/n! Wake up! Open your eyes! Please, Open them! "

"Yoongi! " I heard Jin hyung running towards us.

All I cared for was Y/n's safety at that point. I wanted her to be there for me. I wanted her to look at me and say that she was fine.

" SOMEBODY CALL AN AMBULANCE! " I shouted in agony. When I saw that situation was getting worse and out of hands.

I held her close against my chest. I chanted only one sentence over and over again to her.

"Please! Please! Please! Don't leave me! Please! Don't leave me Y/n !"

"Please! Open your eyes! I promise to treat you right. Please, open your eyes !" Tears streaming down my face as I whispered to her.

My face resting on her shoulder and my breathing against the nape of her neck. I saw something glistening in her hand.

I freed Suga's hand from her grip. I held her hand in mine and looked carefully at the ring placed on her finger.

The ring was still shining, though the blood had stained her hand. I recognised the ring to be the one that hyung has chosen for Y/n for proposal.

" I like this ring. She will be happy with the design and simplicity of the ring."

" I couldn't do it. I couldn't do it, Joon."

I pulled away from Y/n, staring at her face which was bruised with wounds.