Chapter 20

I replied as our lips meet.

There was this sense of bliss in the touch.

The adrenaline rush in exploring.

The feeling of owning her as mine.

Her soft lips making me go weak.

And lose control in her touch.

But...

The moment was short-lived.

She pushed me away, making me fall back.

Tears and fear mixed in her eyes.

As she looked at me.

She trembled in fear and pain.

Her eyes telling me her state of mind.

" Y/n, I didn't mea--"

" You just proved him right, Namjoon. You just proved him right." She moved away from me.

" Y/n, liste--"

" I thought Suga was being jealous of you but you... you just...just proved him right. " She stood up.

" Y/n, Please lis--"

" I fought with him so I can save our friendship. But now I am the one who is wrong." She dashes out of the door.

" Y/N! LISTEN! Y/N! COME BACK !"

I wasn't able to chase after her. I knew I did wrong. I did something against her wish. I had no idea that my love for her would get so toxified. The toxicity harmed her so badly that she doesn't want me to be with her anymore.

I cursed myself for hurting her. I screamed in frustration. I have lost Y/n and ruined our friendship.

I walked back to the dorm, exhausted, depressed and heartbroken. Taehyung opens the door and everyone comes in view, sitting in the living room along with Y/n.

Suga hyung looked at me. The moment he looked at me, he lost his cool. He charged towards me.

" HOW DARE YOU? " He shouted at the top of his voice.

"Hyung! Hyung! Not now !" Hoseok tried to stop him from approaching me.

" YOU FINALLY SHOWED THE PATHETIC SIDE OF YOUR'S, HUH? "

" Hyung, calm down !"

My eyes were locked at Y/n. She furrowed her eyebrows and sat holding her head in her hands.

" Hyung, Y/n is --" I tried to point out her situation.

" YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO WITH MY GIRLFRIEND! SHE IS MINE! ONLY MINE! SO TAKE YOUR STUPID LOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE !" He said bluntly as he glared at me.

I was triggered by his words. He called my genuine love as stupid love. I dropped the honorific for him at that very moment.

" YOU ARE BEING TOO LOUD! Y/N IS NOT WELL !" I shouted back at him.

" SO YOU ARE GONNA TELL ME IF Y/N IS WELL OR NOT? JUST BY SHOWING SUCH CONCERNS WON'T WIN HER HEART, NAMJOON !"

" WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME THAT? A POSSIBLY JEALOUS BOYFRIEND WHO DOESN'T TREAT HIS GIRLFRIEND QUITE WELL ?"

" YOU--" Suga caught me by my collar. Others rushing in to separate us from each other.

" What is wrong with you both ?" Jin hyung shouted at us but we kept glaring at each other.

" ASK HIM ABOUT HIS DEED! HE KISSED MY GIRLFRIEND! ON TOP OF THAT, HE CALLS ME A BAD BOYFRIEND !" Suga struggles to set himself free.

" THAT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE A BAD BOYFRIEND! IF I WAS WITH Y/N, I WOULDN'T MAKE HER CRY UNLIKE YOU! " I replied back to him.

" YOU ARE CROSSING THE LINE, NAMJOON !"

" YOU DID YOUR'S ALREADY !"

" STOP !!!!!!" Y/n shouted at the top of her voice.

She walked towards us with tears filled in her eyes. Everyone was silent and quiet. No one dared to even breathe.

" If not for me, Stop fighting for your members' sake !" She screamed again.

" What are you guys fighting for? Who's better than whom ?" She asked trying to hold in her tears.

" You !" She pointed at me. " You think you could do a better job being in Yoongi's place? You can't! Because I never looked at you more than my best friend but you... you ruined it too." She tears up not before she turns to Suga.

" And you, Yoongi! Do you think you were a good boyfriend? Tell me, why did you question my loyalty if you were a good boyfriend? Just because I rejected your proposal. You thought I was cheating on you. "

" Is this how good you are ?" She struggles to pull herself together. " I-I am done w-with all this. I won't stay here anymore !"

She walks out of the dorm hurriedly. She sobbed her way out. Jimin and Tae chase after her to stop her. Silence filled the air.

" This is what I was afraid of happening." Jin hyung muttered.

Suga and I, both of us were ashamed for what we did. We hung our head in shame.

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung !" Tae enters the dorm

" What is it ?" Hoseok asked looking at his state.

" We couldn't find Y/n. She's not anywhere to be found."