One

Ten sat listlessly on the black leather chair in the center of a dim lighted room. He rocked the chair back and forth while tapping his fingers against the armrest, his 'Boss'; Donghyuck explained his next target. Ten never paid attention to much so he didn't even know what type of superiority this man had over him even though he was clearly younger. He didn't listen to much of the boy's speech except the fact that the target was a human trafficker. It didn't matter if he did listen or not because it was always the same routine. Seduce then execute.

~~~~

Ten laid comfortably in the back of a black limousine. His hair messily rested over his eyes in a way that made him appear visually stunning. He wore a black blazer over nothing, making his chest exposed, accompanied by matching tighter pants and dress shoes. Pure eye candy.

After blocking out his Donghyuck's words for the entire car ride, he looked at him on last time before exiting the limousine. He walked towards the entrance of the hotel, heels clicking against the ground. His hips slightly swayed as he walked into the casino portion of the hotel. He held his breathe upon the toxic smell of tobacco in the air. Ten seated himself in front of the bar, ordering a cosmo and rested his head against his palm. The bartender slid the glass cup over to him, Ten catching the drink in his hand. He twirled the cup in a circular motion, the ice hitting the side of the cup as Ten eyed the target who was busy enjoying himself as he gambled.

Ten rolled his eyes before taking a sip of the alcohol,"Ugh, another ugly, old guy."

An exclaim came from the target, signaling that he won the game. The man stood up, laughing through his damaged lungs and counting the cash in his hands as he walked over to the bar. The man ordered what appeared to be a whiskey but Ten didn't pay much attention to it.

He turned to the man, legs crossed over one another, giving the man a glare that might make a normal person melt. "He's a trafficker. This'll be easy."

The man stopped flaunting his cash for a second to glance at Ten, scanning his body from head to toe. The man sat on the round seat,"What's a pretty boy like yourself doing here?"

Ten already cringed at himself. He leaned forward touching the man's thigh,"Maybe looking for someone like you to please me?" "Disgusting."

~~~~

Now it didn't matter what Ten did. He was already alone in the room with the man. It was just one of Ten's unique sets on skills. Hell, he could make the most homophobic man thirst for him. There wasn't a person he couldn't seduce and more importantly, there wasn't a person he couldn't kill.

Within minutes Ten's body was under the man's, being pushed into every second.

"Ugh, he reeks of cigarettes."

Ten softened his expression, painting it as if he was enjoying this. He touched the man's cheek, making him look up at the petite boy. Ten looked at man for a quick second before his expression turned dull. He snapped his wrist the opposite way, revealing a letter opener blade that'd been hidden inside the blazer and slit the man's throat.

Minutes passed while Ten proceeded to redress himself, feeling absolutely disgusted at himself. He opened the hotel door, walking past the two bodyguards who were obviously terrible enough at their jobs to not notice Ten's bloodstained cheek. One of the body guards peeked inside the room, instantly alerting the other and rushing after Ten once they saw the corpse. Yet, by the time they had went down the hall, Ten had already disappeared.

~~~~

He hopped in the limousine that was still waiting for him outside. He slammed the door of the car, crossing his legs and leaning back on ths expensive seats.

Donghyuck who was sitting across from Ten, swiped on a table, Ten assuming he was confirming the target's death,"Well done, again."

Ten grabbed a lollipop sitting in a bowl that was set in front of him. He unwrapped it, then popping it in his mouth,"When can you give me a target I can have fun with? You have no idea how disgusting it is to have been in bed with a ton of old dudes."

Donghyuck let out a sigh,"Ten, just because this is your job doesn't mean it's always going to be pleasant."

Ten raised his eyebrow,"Uh, I don't think killing people for a job is exactly supposed to be pleasant either."

Donghyuck leaned forward,"Don't forget this job is the only reason you're not scavenging on the street like a rat."

Ten rolled his eyes, afterward turning his body and looking outside at the blurry streets.

"I'm already live like an animal. I kill others in order to live."

~~~~

The short male stripped himself from the black clothing. He gripped the sides of the sink, looking at himself straight in the mirror. The crimson liquid remained on his face, parts of his neck and his chest. He turned on the shower, stepping inside making the blood wash off his pale skin. The room slowly filled with steam, fogging the mirrors and wetting the tile floor.
Ten stepped out of the shower, a towel wrapped around his waist while one hand ruffled his dripping hair.

Too tired to change, Ten fell face first on his bed. He bascially sunk into the softness of the mattress, not wanting to move an inch. His eyes slowly closed, his whole body wanting to rest and drift off to sleep.

Then the door was slammed open and the lights switched on.

Ten shot his head up at the noise, squinting his eyes upon the sudden light,"Bitch-"

Donghyuck walked inside the room, leaning against the black couch,"Who said you could sleep?"

"I did. Good night."

Donghyuck grabbed a blue book that was set on the coffee table in front of the couch and threw it at Ten,"Get up and put some damn clothes on."

Ten groaned as he sat up, cursing Donghyuck out with his eyes. Donghyuck crossed his arms over his chest and clicked his tongue,"Now"

Ten sighed,"Okay.

~~~~