Eleven

"Okay, so Donghyuck confirmed he'd actually be gone the whole week. You can stay until he returns, right?" the speech ended with the action of Ten seating himself on top of Johnny's pelvic area while the man was lounging on Ten's bed.

"As long as I don't get trapped under another bed. I think I legitimately got bruised."

"I'm the one who got ricocheted against the wall. Who are you to talk?"

Ten's thumbs rubbed against the collar of Johnny's cotton shirt, his expression faded into a sullen one,"Johnny."

"Hmm?"

"Why does my heart race when I'm around you?"

Johnny peeked through one eye,"What do you mean?"

"Um, when I see you or talk to you my heart starts beating really fast and my cheeks began to feel hotter when you touch me. I just don't know why it acts this way."

Johnny rested his palms on Ten's shoulders and pulled the boy down till his head was resting on his chest. Ten flattened his eyelids, finding the slightest comfort in the sound of Johnny's beating heart.

"Based on what you've said, I either give you anxiety or you're in love with me."

"I'm in love with you?"

Johnny rolled Ten's ear cartilage between his thumb,"Are you? People get nervous around the person they like."

Ten grasped tighter on the cotton, his lips sharply pressed together,"I don't know."

For a split second, it's as Johnny's body tensed up. Not that Ten was aware of or really even noticed that much. Johnny led his own hands to the nape of Ten's neck where he didn't do much besides caress the skin. The routine of laying there became repetitive and frankly, quite boring.

"You don't wanna go out?" Ten asked, simultaneously sitting up.

"You're bored?"

"We've been holed up for the past day and there's not much to do here."

"Okay. Let's go then."

~~~~

After what seemed many minutes for them to get out of the house and walk, they finally arrived in the "citier" part of the city. Johnny interlaced his finger's with Ten's as they walked.

Maybe a couple people who pasted them sneered, gagged or made some sort of judgmental face after noticing their hands tied. Though it heavily irritated Johnny, Ten didn't seem to notice at all or maybe he did mind and acted as if he didn't notice. Nevertheless, he showed no response to those gestures that gave the people sending them a reason to be happy.

Ten ended up dragging Johnny into some type of candy store where he proceeded to act like a child. It was uncomfortably adorable; the type of cute that makes you cringe but somehow feel soft towards that person at the same time.

~~~~

Many minutes spent in the candy store led to Ten walking out with what seemed like a one-hundred pound bag. The way Ten smiled at Johnny and the overall way he acted like a different person around him would make anyone question if he really is an assassin.

Johnny brought his hands down to his pockets, "The candy's gonna clog up your arteries and you're gonna have a heart attack."

Ten deadpanned at Johnny, monotone he replied,"It'll be a happy death, shut up."

Johnny snaked his arm around Ten's, pulling the shorter male closer to his body. They continued their walk through the vague streets, stopping in some places and loitering around the front of them.

When they halted in front of what seemed like some sort of ice cream place, Ten took the chance to steal a kiss from Johnny. It was long enough to not be considered a peck but almost too short to be a kiss. Johnny cupped Ten's cheeks, his thumbs stroking the corner of his eyes before a soft exhale and smile was present.
Though it was faintly audible, a man walked past the pair and muttered,"Gross," then continuing on. The action infuriated Johnny but somehow his attitude towards that action was slightly abnormal?  The only reason he didn't confront the man was due to Ten not letting him move his hands.

"You confronting him isn't going to change his opinion."

"Yes, but, I still don't want anyone insulting you."

Ten laughed in his own mind,"You'd better kill Donghyuck then. Wait- I wouldn't get paid then, goddamnit."

The shorter smiled,"Yeah."

The stroll continued on, Ten occasionally reaching into his bag and pulling out a strawberry sour belt or one of the other, many sugar filled treats he stuffed the bag with.

"Are you going to eat candy all night or, should we stop and get actual food?"

Ten locked the sugar between his teeth and pulled the rope in the opposite direction,"I don't want anything fancy."

"I wasn't planning on spending a ton of money on food tonight, Cinderella."

Ten shot a look at Johnny,"I told you not to call me that."

"Cinderella."

"Stop it."

"Cinderella."

"I said stop."

"Cin-der-el-la."

"I fucking hate you."

A smug expression plastered on Johnny's face,"When we're in bed, I'd beg to differ."

Ten softly punched Johnny's bicep. He crossed his arms over his chest and gave Johnny a type of silent treatment the entire way to some type of burger joint. It wasn't a big chain type of fast food restaurant, more so the type of burger places that sit around the corner that have occasional costumers.

Ten sat at the booth next to the wall, scooting down over the semi-deteriorated red seats. Johnny went up to the front, ordering who-knows-what. Not like it mattered, Ten would eat just about anything. Excluding solid fruits.

Johnny approached the white table with a receipt in his hand which he proceeded to stuff in his back pocket. He scooted out the white chair before sitting and gazing at Ten's side profile,"So, are you going to ignore me for the rest of the night now?"

Ten's hand rested under his chin,"I don't know."

"So, you're not ignoring me."

"What makes you say that-"

"You're acknowledging me right now, dumbass."

The Thai mentally sighed,"I'm 'in love' with him apparently? I don't even know what that feels like but sounds legit."

~~~~