Four

Donghyuck slammed his hand on his black painted, wooden desk,"Are you insane? What made you even think I'd be okay to disregard your task?"

Ten folded his arms over his chest, leaning back onto his chair,"He's not that easy to kill."

Donghyuck leaned closer, "Was he there the first night you targeted him?"

Ten almost grew nervous for a split second,"No."

"Hm," Donghyuck clicked his tongue,"It doesn't matter if you're lying or not. It won't change that fact that he'll eventually be killed. Whether it's you or somebody else."

Ten didn't reply as Donghyuck leaned back in his seat,"Until you can kill him, you have a new target."

Ten exhaled a uninterested sigh as he pushed himself off of his seat,"Okay."

Ten didn't attempt to retort anything Donghyuck said for he realized he was in fault here. He should have never let himself unknowingly grow even the slightest bit attached to Johnny.

He shoved his hands into his pockets while he strolled down the hall if the facility, his heels clicking against the tile.

~~~~

Donghyuck kept his line of sight forward as Ten exited the car."You're not required to seduce this target. Just kill them."

Ten leaned through the doorway,"Anything else?"

"The target is skilled in combat. Avoid direct confrontation."

"Uh-huh. How'd you forget to mention that when it's the important details?" Ten slammed the car door shut and walked down the humid street.

As he strolled, Ten felt out of place. Every corner you turned was filled with expensive housing, wealthy looking people who lead good lives. They appeared secure and happy with themselves. It was the opposite of what Ten was; the complete opposite.

He kicked a single pebble as he walked, almost getting annoyed at the repetitive sight he saw,"I think I'd rather enjoy the sent of tobacco and perverted, old men then this." It only pissed him off because it reminded Ten of what he wasn't; a good person.

Halfway through what seemed like an endless stroll he'd arrived at the front of the target's house. He paced in a circular motion for a few seconds before hesitantly walking up to the front door.

He tapped his foot as the faint sound of the target's rough footsteps approached the door. He exhaled, actually annoyed due to the fact of the way he had to kill the victim.

"Let's get this over with fast."

He closely watched as the doorknob turned, catching a quick glimpse at the target as the door swung open. Once that opening was given, Ten did not hesitate to stab the man in the gut. The silent drops of blood traced onto the blade, dripping from Ten's hand onto the porch. Ten tugged his hand back, looking down at the man who was now falling to the floor. A apathetic expression remained on his face as the man gripped his leg. The Thai reached down, staring into the victim's eyes with utmost pity,"By the time anyone finds your body, you'll be dead." Ten pulled back from the man's grip, walking down the street as if nothing had occurred. He looked at his hand which was stained crimson,"What a mess."

Ten speed walked back to the car, silently annoyed as he slammed the door close and rested his head against the fogged window. Donghyuck's eyes observed Ten's composure for a few seconds before deciding to say anything,"What's wrong?"

Ten's fingers rhythmically tapped against the leather armrest. Avoiding eye contact with Donghyuck, he answered,"I'm fine."

Donghyuck comfortably adjusted himself on his seat, his legs and arms crossed,"No, you're not. You're agitated at something."