Fifteen

Ten clenched his teeth, trying to hold down all his muscle when Johnny was significantly stronger than him. He wanted to avoid using the gun but every second his body grew looser made that possibility seem nearer.

With one swift reflex, one Ten couldn't notice because of his contemplating, Johnny grabbed Ten's forehead and switched his body over. This position left Ten's abdomen open which Johnny quickly kneed the younger in the gut then went off through the house.

Ten covered his mouth as blood and saliva dripped off his tongue, his vision a little blurry. He dragged himself behind the kitchen island. A hiss of pain escaped his stained lips and his voice was almost too rattled to say anything. Despite the situation, all Ten wanted to do was cry. The emotion pain which he had never experienced before was unbearable.

Nevertheless, he picked himself up off the tile. A raspy groan escaped his lips before he walked the opposite way that Johnny has went. Going the the maze of rooms, a room with a fingerprint lock on it's door is what halted Ten. He pressed his thumb against the keypad and entered the dark room,"Donghyuck?"

A little pair of eyes peeked up past the border of one the desks, his small voice softly aquiver, as if he was trying to hide the fact he was scared,"Ten?"

Ten rushed over to the ginger-haired boy and for some reason he was happy to see nothing had happened to him.

Donghyuck whispered,"How'd you know I'd be in here?"

"You used to lock yourself in here a lot. Also lucky guess. Look, we just need to get out of here."

Donghyuck looked at the ground,"That might not work. If he was planning on doing the assassination today, he may have snipers set up around the exits."

Ten noticed the shaking in his voice,"Donghyuck, are you okay?"

He cleared his throat,"I'm fine... I'm just scared of dying. And that happening anytime today doesn't seem far-fetched."

Perhaps it was shocking to Ten; the fact that Donghyuck, who was arrogant and did what ever he wanted without worries for consequences, who seemed as if he could beat anyone if he really tried, was scared of dying. Then again, he was fairly young. Maybe it was just natural.

The younger softly chuckled,"I guess now I know how all the people we accepted as targets felt. It's terrifying."

Ten bit the inside of his cheek,"Is there any other way we can get out of here?"

"...Ten, you have to kill him. I don't know what your dumbass did to get so attached to him but, it's clear he wants us, or maybe more so me, dead."

Ten opened his mouth to speak but the sound of the glass door to the room breaking overshadowed it. Both males pressed their backs against the desk, Ten hesitantly grabbing the gun out of his waistband and holding it near his head. Johnny's footsteps traveled around the room making Donghyuck cover his own mouth to silence his irregular breaths. Ten's arm wrapped over the younger's chest, keeping his body close to his.

The steps continually grew further and closer with every passing second. Johnny leaned against the top of the desk, his fingers tapping against the polished wood.

Ten's hand trembled as he pointed the gun upward, his finger sliding to the trigger.

"Ten, we all know you're not going to shoot that gun. You're hate them and frankly, they bring you too much trauma to use."

"Trauma? How did he know-"

"Little did you know, you were my target, Ten."

"Everytime he knew where I was without me telling him. How he always avoided answering the question. How could I be so oblivious?"

The sound of an object dragging against the surface of desk alarmed Ten when it stopped over their heads. On instinct, he pushed Donghyuck out from under the desk and moved, a gunshot piercing through the wood through the spot they were seconds ago.

Before they had time to recover, Johnny redirected the gun at Donghyuck and pulled the trigger twice.

Ten's eyes widened,"Donghyuck..." The tan boy laid back against the wall, the red blotches on his chest slowly growing and crimson dripping down his lips.

Ten pointed the gun he had at Johnny who watched him amusingly,"You won't pull it. And even if you could, you're still in love with me."

"You're insane."

"We're all murderers here, aren't we? What makes up so different?"

"I don't kill fucking innocent people."

Ten rushed up, sliding over the surface of the desk. He caught his footing on the ground and reverse hook kicked Johnny in the solar plexus.

The two began to lam each other, every kick and punch thrown getting blocked by the other. It became an seemingly endless game that neither side was winning. At one point, Ten managed to get the blade close enough make blood draw from Johnny's face. The taller male caught Ten's wrist when his hand with the blade thrusted towards his neck.

His eyes tightly shut for a second before turning the shorter man's arm and slamming his body against the desk. Ten struggled, groaning through his teeth.

Johnny's slender fingers brushed the strands of hair out of Ten's face. He pressed the barrel of the glock against Ten's back. Bending down, he whispered in Ten's ear,"It'll be okay." before clicking the trigger once and removing himself after Ten's body became loose.

He expression softened and it felt as if he was being weighed down, his heart being squeezed mercilessly. Maybe it was due to the fact that he genuinely began to fall in love with Ten. And maybe it even hurt him more than he was aware when it came to hurting the man.

Nonetheless, it didn't matter. It was something Johnny was partly used to. After all, his technique always remained the same. Maybe it was an extensive routine but, it never failed.

Lure, make them fall in love and kill.

~~~~

i really don't like this ending let alone this chapter but then again i don't like many of my ff endings so ion know 😪