Two

Ten rubbed his eyes at the brightness outside his room. He wore a long sleeve gray shirt and striped pajama pants that were too big that they dragged on the floor as he walked.

Donghyuck lead him into the same "meeting room" they always discussed targets in. Ten sat down in his same black leather chair and brought his knees up to his chest and hugged them. Donghyuck turned on the screen,"You have buyer that'll pay a lot."

Ten tapped his fingers against the leather, disinterested in what ever Donghyuck was saying,"How much?"

Donghyuck turned to Ten then tapped a button of the screen, showing the target's information,"$700,000?"

Ten looked at the man who appeared on the screen, almost in disbelief of how attractive he was. His black hair was silked back, his lips were beautiful? His figure was perfect with his broad shoulders completmenting the leanness of the rest of his body. And his legs. Damn were they long.
After a quick couple seconds of Ten admiring his newfound target he mentally sighed,"Why are the prettiest always the worst?"

Ten looked up at Donghyuck while his head remained rested on his palm,"Okay. What'd he do that gave him such a big bounty?

Donghyuck cleared his throat,"Since when does that concern you?"

Ten scoffed, "Uh, you always tell me why we're killing the targets. So-?"

Donghyuck crossed his arms and leaned against the wall,"Well I guess we don't need to know this time." He annoyingly smiled.

Ten stood up, walking out of the room,"Whatever. I'll go get ready."

As soon as Ten left the room, Donghyuck's expression softened,"Knowing why you have to kill him will only make it harder to."

~~~~

Ten sat next to the window, watching as the clouds outside passed by. Donghyuck's voice disrupted the soft silence of the jet engine rain,"They have a new gun-"

Ten remained looking out the plane window,"You already know I don't use guns."

Donghyuck sighed, leaning back to look out his own window,"I know. I was thinking you might have changed your mind."

~~~~

After an excruciating six hour flight, Ten woke up. He stretched his back and arms, loosening his tightened body. He bent forward, looking out the window to see the city illuminated by gold lights. His hands set in his pockets as he followed Donghyuck outside where a black Tesla was parked.

Ten grasped the car handle, pulling the door open,"You finally gave up on the limos?"

Donghyuck opened the door from the opposite side,"Shut up. We needed something the doesn't attract as much attention."

~~~~

The vehicle parked near the entrance of the hotel. Ten exhaled, exiting the car and slamming the door shut,"Here we go."

The gold-plated glass doors of the hotel opened. It was blantly obvious the hotel was for higher class; chandeliers basically hung from every separate room you entered, the floors were polished enough to the point they were basically mirrors, security guards lined at the doorway of every room, not to mention every single person in there screamed rich. Ten swallowed, for once he actually felt nervous. He wandered through the first floor which was bound to be a maze, only to find no one that matched the target's description.
Ten ventured into the second floor; the bar club portion of the hotel. His finger nails dug into his palm, his heels clicking against the tile as he walked. The blasting sound of EDM and people celebrating for what ever seemed to vibrate the whole floor.
He walked to the bar, sitting down on one of few empty seats. He folded his arms over the counter,"Just one cosmo."