Four

Early Saturday morning Taeyong found himself in the dance studio doing a killer dance workout after his lazy week of being sick. He texted Jae and Yuta most of the time and hung out with Mark when they could. Mark had to go to school the rest of the week to do tests and get Taeyong's homework and his own.

Taeyong lay down on the floor of the studio tiredly, still not 100% recovered from the week. He caught his breath for a minute and got up, heading into the showers to wash himself up and get ready for the party he was going to later at Yuta's.

He got put of the shower and tied a towel around his waist and headed inside, saying hi to his parents and passing by Mark on the way into his room. He vaguely noticed Mark blushing as he walked past.

The boy quickly dressed in casual clothes and fixed his hair, then going downstairs to grab his keys and slip his shoes on. He made sure his phone was in his pocket, not thinking he'd need his wallet.

"Mom! Dad! I'm going over to Yuta's!" he announced from the front door.

"Stop calling me mom I'm not a girl!" Tao called back.

"See you later son. Be good," Kris answered, coming from the kitchen and giving Taeyong a hug. Taeyong grinned and hugged back then went out, jumping into his car and driving to his Yuta's parents house were he was throwing the party. They were gone for the weekend so like any normal college student he decided to throw the biggest coolest party. Because who wouldn't?

Everyone was invited. Taeyong couldn't wait to get freaky with all the girls he wanted. He also couldn't wait to talk and get to know Jaehyun more. Hopefully he came.

Taeyong pulled into the Nakamoto's driveway and got out, going straight inside. Yuta didn't care. They're childhood buddies so he and his parents never cared if Taeyong never knocked.

"Hey Yuta! Where you at?" Taeyong called. He walked around, checking the living room, kitchen, his room. He wasn't anywhere. He looked out the back door and found him in the pool, chilling. Someone else was in the pool but he couldn't tell who yet. He went out and took his shoes off.

"There you are. Ready for tonight?" Yuta looked up at him and smiled, doing their little handshake.

"Sorry should've warned you. Jaehyun came early too," Yuta pointed out. Taeyong glanced at the other boy again and then realization dawned on him. He didn't realize it was Jae when he was at the back door. Jae waved at him and he waved back.

"Hop in dude we still got a few hours before the fun starts," Yuta said. Taeyong laughed and went to where the stairs were and threw his shirt and pants off, setting them in a chair and ruffling his hair. He made sure the strings on his swim shorts were tied before going down a couple steps and diving in.

-

Hours later music was booming through the house, people scattered everywhere. Some dancing, some chilling, most were outside doing beer pong and chilling out in the pool. Taeyong sat at the breakfast bar, sipping on some Jack Daniels and gazing around the room. He was already buzzed, the warm of the alcohol resting im his stomach. His head swam, and when he gets drunk, he always gets horny. He looked around and saw Jaehyun who was leaning against the wall with a beer in his hand, not really looking like he's had any. Taeyong grinned and stumbled over to him, falling into his chest and looking up at him, biting his lip.

"Um, hey Tae. What's up?" Jae said, setting his beer down and holding the boy steady.

"Follow me upstairs," he whispered into Jae's ear, purposely grinding on him. Jae cleared his throat and gripped Taeyong's waist, his own head swimming.

"Ok," was all he said. Taeyong giggled and grabbed his hand, dragging him upstairs and into an empty room, closing and locking the door. They were both a giggling mess as Jae lead Taeyong to the bed and pushed him onto it, climbing on top of him and leaning down so their lips were touching.

Taeyong gripped Jae's shirt and brought the boy down onto him, grinding their crotches together. "Fuck me," he muttered, staring drunkily into the younger's eyes. Jae bit his lip and smirked leaning closer and locking their lips.

••••

Whoops sorry for the cliffhanger 😉😂

Saranghaeyo~

Kelly💖