Five

"Fuck me"...

Their kiss became more heated as Jae continued to grind his erected cock against Taeyong's, making the older a moaning mess. Jae slipped his tongue into Taeyong's mouth and explored.

"P-please just- argh," Tae whined. Jae chuckled and took off Taeyong's shirt, admiring the boys body before going down and sucking on his neck. Taeyong moaned softly, his hand disappearing into Jae's pants and rubbing his hard cock. Jae moved down and attacked the older's nipples.

Jae reached down and undid Tae's pants, slipping them and his boxers off leaving him fully naked and exposed under him.

"You're so beautiful," Jae muttered, licking his lips. Taeyong giggled.

Jae spread the boys legs out and bent down, touching his tongue to Taeyong's tight virgin hole. The boy hissed and opened his legs wider. Jae sucked and licked at the boys delicious hole, getting it extra wet so he could slip in nice and easy.

"F-fuck- this feels so amazing~" Taeyong moaned. Jae just grinned and stripped himself, hovering over the shorter. Taeyong looked up at him with huge puppy eyes filled with impatience.

"Are you ready baby?" Jae whispered in Taeyong's ear. He just whined and bucked his hips up. Jae kissed his neck gently as he pushed his long and thick cock into him, carefully watching his expressions change from neediness to pain. He stopped half way in and gave him time to adjust.

"Move-" the shorter moaned. Jae did, pushing in all the way until he was balls deep, feeling Taeyong's claw at his back as he moaned loudly.

He started thrusting his hips slowly at first, still letting the virgin boy adjust. Jae obviously knew this was the older's first time with a boy. They probably shouldn't be doing this because they were drunk, Taeyong a little more than Jae, and Taeyong was straight, but it was a party and Taeyong pushed himself on Jae. Who wouldn't turn that down?

"Sh-shit!" Taeyong yelled out, his nails digging into Jae's back as his legs hugged his hips. "H-harder!"

Jae pounded into the older, hitting his prostate with nearly each thrust. He stole the boys lips into a kiss while he grabbed one of his hands, lacing their fingers together.

"A-ah~ fuck~" Taeyong's high pitched moans filled Jae's ears. Jae had never heard something so beautiful before.

The younger hooked his free arm under Taeyong's thigh and spread his legs wider, thrusting into him at a new angle. Taeyong gripped Jae's hand and arched his back, yelled out. His moans were so high that someone outside listening would probably mistake them as a girl's. But Jae knew the truth and that's all that mattered.

"I'm c-close- a-ahhhhhhh~"

Jae groaned and pounded harder, his thrusts becoming sloppy. He kissed the boy a few times and squeezed his eyes shut.

"Huhhhhhhhh~" Jae moaned loudly as he came into Taeyong, filling him to the brim. The older's eyes watered as he gazed at Jae and let his own seeds all over each other. It just kept coming, making Taeyong get more and more exhausted as his eyes leaked tears. Jae whispered calming things in his ear while placing gentle kisses on his neck, helping him calm down as he got off his high.

They were both left breathless after their hard sex. Jae gently pulled out, hearing Taeyong moan softly as he did. Taeyong was already feeling empty, missing Jae's cock filling him up. Would he remember this tomorrow? Probably not. Would he regret it? Most likely. But right now he just cuddled into Jae who had lay down next to him, the alcohol mixed with the tiredness from their sex making him exhausted. He set his head on the youngest strong chest and closed his eyes, falling asleep instantly.

••••

Well there's ur smut lol hope u enjoyed. Imma try and update every one of my books tonight to make y'all happy 😊

Now I gtg I'm at work-

Saranghaeyo~

Kelly💖