Twelve

Tae was getting jealous. Jealous of Jae. And Johnny. Well, he was more envious of Johnny. He wanted to take Johnny's place. Even though he wasn't a top, he still did. He hated seeing the two in the halls, holding hands, hugging, sharing little kisses here and there. Taeyong wished that something would happen to break them up. He wanted Jae so bad, he just didn't know how to win him over. His parent's advice didn't help enough for him. He couldn't ask Yuta, because he didn't know yet. Taeyong was scared, not knowing that his best friend would think. Taeyong never knew what Yuta's take on the whole LGBTQ+ community. He had never mentioned it.

Taeyong was currently at home relieving himself for the millionth time thinking about Jae, his sexual fantasies of the younger making him go insane. He was sick of it, just wanting Jae to himself.

He quickly finished and cleaned up, calming down a little before going downstairs to get some water. He grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and chugged nearly the whole thing until Tao walked in and gave him a funny look. He just took another gulp and set it down, taking a few breaths.

"Are you ok?" Tao asked, chuckling.

"Uh, y-yeah just a little thirsty," he stammered, giving his dad a nervous smile and making a beeline for the studio. Tao just chuckled again and watched his sin dash out, not wanting to invade his space.

Taeyong closed himself in the studio and leaned up against the door, not believing himself. He was such a mess. He hated it.

Suddenly an idea came to his head, knowing exactly what he would do. It would have to wait until tomorrow though, knowing he didn't have the guts to go to Jae's apartment right now, not after he orgasmed to the thought of him. He slid down to his butt, going over the thought in his mind many times, getting the courage to actually do it.

"Hey Jae wanna come over?" Johnny asked when he called the younger later that night around 6:30. Jae was just chilling, watching his favorite show and nibbling on chips. He had no plans.

"Uh, you do realize we're in the same building right?" he asked instead, laughing softly.

"Oh. Right. I'm dumb. I'll be over in five," Johnny said before hanging up quickly. Jae suddenly became nervous and jumped up to clean the best he could, just picking up a few stray things here and there. Soon there was a knock on his door. He went and opened it, his heart pounding.

Johnny stood there with a smile on his lips and one single red rose in his hand. Jae blushed and let the older in, closing the door behind him.

"So how was school?" Johnny asked, handing Jae the flower. Jae took it shyly, setting it down on the counter.

"J-Johnny...." he started, not knowing how to continue.

"Yes? What's wrong?" he asked, stepping closer to the shorter and reaching out to grab his hand. Instead Jae took a step back, keeping a good distance away from the older. Johnny stood there, confused.

"I-I'm so sorry, but... I don't know I just.... haven't been feeling the same emotions towards you that I used to years ago. These past few weeks have been great but... I don't think this will work," Jae explained, not meeting Johnny's eyes. He suddenly felt the taller's fingers under his chin, bringing his gaze up. Jae saw his soft somewhat sad smile and felt so terrible for what he said.

"I'm sorry too Jaehyun. It's been years and I kind of just assumed you felt the same way. I shouldn't have invaded your life like this. I know this is late, but Ten has been texting me again, saying he's moving back down here. I guess this was a trial and error period," Johnny responded, slipping his hands in his jeans. Jaehyun held his behind his back, fiddling with his fingers.

"Yeah I guess..." he mumbled.

"Still friends though?" Johnny asked, sticking his hand out. Jae smiled, a huge weight lifting off his chest. He accepted the friendly gesture, letting Johnny pull him into a little brotherly hug.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" Johnny said, pulling away.

"Yeah," Jae responded, nodding as he watched Johnny leave. Once the door closed Jae let out a huge breath, thankful that he finally was able to do that. For some reason he didn't feel right with Johnny. Jae knew he was missing someone, he just didn't know who. Johnny just wasn't the person to fill that absence.

Jae placed the flower in a vase nonetheless and went back to the couch, going back to watching TV.

Hours later, around 10:00 jae finally decided to go to bed, knowing he had school tomorrow. He turned the TV off and did all his normal routine for getting ready for bed, grabbing his phone off the couch and heading to him room. He plugged his phone into the charger, realizing just then that he had a text. He opened and was shocked, realizing who it was.

Tae_Yong: hey can you meet me in the front of the school tomorrow by the fountain? I wanna talk...

Woojae: yeah sure see you then

Jae wondered what Taeyong was meaning. He just shrugged it off, going to bed.

°°°°

Finally an update!! I'm literally finishing this before my bell rings to go home. Hope you enjoyed!

Saranghaeyo~

Kelly💖