Seven

On Monday morning Jaehyun searched the whole school trying to find Taeyong. He regretted everything he did at that party and really wanted to clear things up.

He ran into Yuta who was talking with Sicheng in front of the Japanese boys locker. Jae instantly got his attention when he walked up.

"Have you seen Taeyong?" he asked breathlessly.

Yuta shrugged. "Limping around somewhere. You should've seen him yesterday. Poor dude could even stand. I wonder what happened to him at my party. Must've fallen or something," Yuta replied. Jae blushed and just nodded, walking away. He nearly have up, deciding to go into the bathroom and splash his face with cold water. He leaned against the sink and closed his eyes, thoughts zipping through his head. He heard a stall open and someone gasp. Jae instantly looked over finding a shitty looking Taeyong standing there, looking so small and pitiful. Jae stood straighter and took a fee stores closer to the boy.

"Taeyong really I'm sorry I didn't mean for this to happen-"

"I-I said to leave me alone for awhile. I need some time ok? Can you please just accept that?" Taeyong cut him off, not meeting Jaehyun's pleading eyes. Jae bit his lip and hung his head, slipping his hands into his sweatshirt pocket. He heard Taeyong sigh and escape past him right out of the bathroom. Jae tightened his hands into fists and squeezed his eyes shut, turning to the mirror and let out his regret, sadness and anger by punching it as hard as he could. The glass shattered, some getting stuck in his skin and blood already seeping from the wounds. Jae breathed hard and let his eyes water, a rush of tears making him lean against the wall and sob. If only he could go back...

Taeyong limped his way to second period, getting tired of the snickers and odd looks he got in the hallway. People were wondering what happened to him, and he had to think of something quick before they figured it out. He found Taeyeon in her usual friend group laughing with them next to some lockers. Taeyong tried his best to walk normally as he went over to the girl and threw his arm around her, kissing her sweetly.

"Hey baby girl. How are you?" Taeyeon giggled and blushed, her friends squealing and giggling as they walked off.

"I'm great. But I would feel better if, you know," she went up to his ear, "if we had a little fun."

Taeyong grinned and lightly squeezed her butt before winking at her and walking off. For some reason he didn't seem as pleased with being able to have a girl at him disposal. He ignored the feeling, continuing on his way.

That night he and Taeyeon lay in her bed after some rough sex, leaving Taeyong unsatisfied. He swear they went on for hours, but something wasn't right. Something didn't... feel right.

"Taeyong~ you never came," Taeyeon said seductively. That's right, he didn't. He just couldn't bring himself to. It was weird.

"Maybe you should fix that." Taeyeon giggled and disappeared under the blankets, doing exactly what she was told. Taeyong tossed the blanket off and watched as the girl did her thing. As he watched he suddenly had flashbacks from Saturday night. He could see Jae between his legs, his tongue doing dirty things. He remembered the pleasure he felt from it, how good Jae made him feel. He suddenly came just thinking about it, nearly joking Taeyeon. Taeyong shook the images away and quickly got up, barely noticing the girl kick her lips and wipe her mouth. He threw his clothes back on, feeling gross and wanting to get away from her.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Uh- n-nothing I just wanna get home. I, uh, I have some things to do before tomorrow. See you later," he mumbled out before escaping from the awkward situation.

Taeyong made it home and slipped into his room, more and more images flooding into his head. All of them turning him on. All of them making him question himself. Why was this making him horny? Why didn't the girl he just fuck make him cum? Why images of Jae?

The boy started a shower and stripped his clothes, his annoying erection slapping against his stomach. He sighed heavily and got under the warm water, rinsing his hair and washing it. He moved on to his body and scrubbed everywhere, his dick still standing at attention. He sighed again and rinsed off before reaching down and touching himself, moaning quietly as he jerked himself off. He leaned back against the shower wall and lay his head back, thrusting his hips against his hand slowly and carefully. He closed his eyes and felt Jae on him, his long thick delicious cock filling him up-

"F-fuck-" Taeyong moaned a little too loud, tensing as he came hard. He caught his breath, rinsing off and getting out. He dried off and got dressed, bot believing he just jerked off to Jae. He was straight! What the hell was going on with him?