Eleven

Jaehyun was sitting in his apartment watching TV when he got a call, not recognizing the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Hey... is it ok if I come over? We need to talk..." someone asked on the other line.

"Taeyong?" Jae asked.

"Yeah. Just text me your address or something."

"Ok. See you later," Jae replied, hanging up and quickly texting the older his address. Taeyong sounded so tired. Had he not been sleeping? What was wrong?

Jae pushed away the thoughts and got up to clean his apartment a little, just picking up random things here and there and putting a shirt on. Soon there was a knock on his door and he went to open it, revealing an exhausted Taeyong with messy hair in sweats and an oversized hoodie. His puppy eyes met Jae's and the boy almost melted, letting the older in and closing the door behind him. Tae instantly went to the couch and sat with his knees pulled into his chest, staring off into nowhere. Jae took a seat on his rocking chair, turning the TV off.

"So... what's up?" Jae asked, gazing at the boy.

Taeyong sighed. "Jae... that night... I think it changed me or something... girls just don't excite me anymore... I think... I-I think I'm gay," he pushed out, glad he could finally tell someone.

Jae was surprised, not really believing he heard that right. Other than that night, he knew Taeyong would never do anything with another guy. He was like, the straightest guy in the school.

"Why... why do you say that?"

"Because Jae I fucked a girl the next day and didn't cum at all! But everytime I jerk off and think of you I instantly orgasm! What more explanation is there?" Taeyong exclaimed, suddenly getting frustrated. He started blushing, realizing he had said too much. He looked away, not wanting to see Jae's reaction.

Jae was even more surprised, just blankly staring at the older. "So... what? Is that all?"

"Jae... who's the guy you've been hanging out with?" Taeyong asked.

"Um, his name is Johnny. We went to same school before coming here why?"

Taeyong was silent for a second, thinking. "J-just wondering. I guess I'll see you later," he said, getting up and heading to leave. Jae followed him, stopping him just before the door. Taeyong looked up at him shyly.

"Are you gonna tell everyone else?" Jae asked.

"Tell everyone else what," Taeyong wondered.

"That you're gay."

Taeyong blushed madly. "I mean, I'm gonna tell my family and maybe Yuta, but everyone else can find out themselves I guess."

Jae nodded. Taeyong started to leave, his hand on the doorknob when Jae suddenly grabbed his arm.

"Wait..." he said. Taeyong looked back at him.

"Wha-" He was cut off when Jae pulled him into his arms, holding him protectively against his chest.

"J-Jae-"

"Thank you for telling me. If you need anyone to talk to I'm here ok?" Jae said, squeezing the boy one last time before pulling back, seeing the tears in Taeyong's eyes. He quickly wiped them away, glancing up at the younger.

"O-ok. I'll see you later," he replied in a shaky voice. And with that, he left.

Taeyong had been sitting in his car in the parking lot of Jae's apartment building for near ten minutes now, just crying and sobbing for no real reason. Jaehyun hugging him set something off in him, feelings he didn't know he had. He hated himself for pushing the younger away for so long.

He sniffled and wiped the tears away, starting his car and finally driving his way back home. He may have been able to stop the tears but couldn't stop his mind from running, thoughts and images still flooding his brain. Tears started steaming again as he pulled into his driveway, seeing that lights were still on. He turned off the engine and got out, hugging his arms against him as he went up to the front door and opened it, walking in and going to find his parents. He heard Mark with a friend upstairs in his room and the TV on in the living room, but he hadn't heard his parents. He looked in the kitchen and upstairs, still no luck. He then went outside and finally found them in the hot tub, talking quietly and sipping in light wine. Taeyong went through the sliding glass door and continued hugging himself, silently crying as he walked a few inches from the outside if the hot tub. He sniffled, catching his parents attention. They both turned to him and instantly became concerned, hurriedly getting out and wrapping towels around themselves, drying off and going over to their son.

"Taeyong honey what's wrong?" Tao asked, his motherly instincts coming in as he enveloped the boy in his arms. Taeyong cried into his "mother's" chest, feeling Kris hug him from behind, his arms going around both him and Tao. Taeyong shoulders shook as he ugly sobbed, feeling warm in his parent's arms.

"Come inside Tae. Let's talk," Tao said. Taeyong nodded and they all broke away, Tao keeping a loving arm around Taeyong's shoulders as they all went inside.

They all sat on the couch when Kris and Tao were dressed and dry, Taeyong between them. The boy sat with his knees against his chest, silently crying as he gathered his thoughts.

"Mom, Dad... I-I think I'm gay," Taeyong muttered. Tao ignored being called Mom, the surprise of what Taeyong just said shocking him. He glanced at Kris, who looked equally surprised.

"How did you find out?" Kris asked.

And that's when Taeyong told them everything. From his first time meeting to the party, to everything after that. Tao and Kris silently listened, taking in all of what their son told them. When he was done he was even more of a sobbing mess, letting Tao hold him against his chest.

"You know we don't care if you're gay. We're glad you told us. We were getting worried about you son. All the not eating, not sleeping. Have you talked to this boy yet?" Kris said.

"Y-yeah, that's where I was earlier. But the thing is... he seems to have a thing going on with a guy f-from his old school a-and-" he let out another sob, burying his face in Tao's chest. Tao looked at Kris and grabbed his hand, gripping it tightly.

"Taeyong, look at me." Kris said softly. Taeyong pulled away from Tao, turning to his father and looking up at him. Kris placed his hands in Taeyong's cheeks, his heart breaking for his son. "I want you to fight for him. Do whatever you can to win him, ok? That's what I had to do with Tao, and it worked. If he pushes you away, then try harder. In the end he should give in. It sounds like he cares about you but since you pushed him away for so long he gave up. Let him know that you want him and show him that you're sorry for everything that's happened between you two. I'm sure he'll come around ok?"

"O-ok Dad," he answered. Kris wiped the tears off Taeyong's cheeks and pulled his son into his chest, letting the boy cry out everything bottled up inside him.

°°°°

Hope you enjoyed uwu 💕

Saranghaeyo~

Kelly💖