Six

The next morning Taeyong woke up in pain and sticky. He sat up and stretched, stopping when it hurt too much. His head hurt and he felt sick, wondering what the hell he did last night. He was about to lay back down when he felt someone sigh and tighten their arms around his waist. He at first it would be some girl he fucked but when he looked over his shoulder he screamed and nearly fell off the bed trying to cover himself up. He grabbed the blanket and got off the bed, covering himself with it and not looking at the boy who was starting to wake up. Taeyong winced at his sudden movements and took a seat on the chair in the corner.

He watched an also naked Jaehyun yawn and ruffle his hair as he sat up and looked around. His eyes landed on Taeyong who stared at him wide eyed, his mouth open in disbelief. 

"Uh, what the hell."

"Jae, wh-what happened last night?" Taeyong asked in a shaking voice, keeping his eyes trained on the floor.

"I don't know to be honest we were both wasted," he replied, getting up and stretching. Taeyong couldn't help but let his eyes wander over the younger's built body, butterflies filling his stomach. He fixed his gaze back on the floor.

"Well... why were we in bed n-naked together- o-oh my god."

"What?" Jaehyun asked.

"J-Jae, did we?..." Taeyong asked instead.

"Well... do you hurt? Like, are you sore?"

Taeyong just nodded his head and met the younger's stare. He saw the guilt and disbelief in his eyes.

"Wh-what? What happened?"

"Tae... oh my god. I-I'm so sorry..." he whispered, covering his mouth with one hand and shaking his head. Taeyong just stared at him, scared and confused, wanting answers.

"J-just tell me what happened!" he yelled, on the verge of tears. Jae sighed and looked the shorter dead in the eye.

"Tae, we had sex last night. That's the only explanation," he replied. Taeyong's heart nearly stopped.

"W-we what?!" he screamed. "Jae, you know I'm straight! I-I don't like guys! H-how could you-"

"Taeyong we were drunk-"

"H-how could you take advantage like that-"

"Taeyong! For fuck's sake it didn't mean anything! We were drunk ok? We probably didn't even know what was happening," Jae answered, getting closer to the older.

"Are you ok? Do you need anything?" Jae asked, raising a hand up to touch the boys arm. Taeyong flinched away, tightening his grip on the blanket. He backed away from Jae to the door nearly tripping on his clothes. He quickly picked them up and geared at Jae, tears filling his eyes.

"Don't. Ever. Touch me again. Don't come near me. Just- j-just leave me alone. I'm sorry Jaehyun. I-I need time to- just leave me alone," Taeyong said, quickly escaping the awkward situation and running down the stairs. Jae just stared at the open door, full of guilt and regret. To be honest he wasn't even that drunk. He remember most of it. He remembered... everything. All the little details...

-

Taeyong painfully changed into his clothes in Yuta's downstairs bathroom and grabbed his things, quietly walking out of the house and climbing into his car. He felt like shit. His head was pounding, his lower body was sore. He wanted to throw up. He was disgusted by that fact that he got fucked by another dude. He was okay with the gay community but he himself could never be gay.

Taeyong made his way home, wishing he would've taken a different approach towards Jae. He was kinda rude..

Taeyong sighed and just brushed it off. Jae knew he was straight. Why take advantage of the situation? On the other hand Tae shouldn't have even drank... he hated drinking. Why'd he do it?

-

Jae had gone home and cleaned up; taking a shower, brushing his teeth, calling Baekhyun and explaining why he couldn't come in today. His boss understood and said he would stop by. Jae felt terrible, in more ways than one. He fucked a straight guy that he just made friends with. He already threw up. His head hurt. He decided to lay down on the couch and relax and watch TV while he waited for Baekhyun to come over. At one point the emotions got to be too much and he cried hard, thrashing things around and wishing he could go back. He was a cried out mess when Baek showed up at his apartment door.

When the older knocked Jae went to open it, his hair a mess and his face stained with tears, his favorite blanket wrapped around his shoulders. Baek took in the sad sight and pulled the boy into his chest.

"Oh Jae. What happened bud," Baekhyun said, pulling the younger back to look into his eyes. Jae led the older into the living room and waited for him to sit on the couch before laying his head in his lap, the emotions taking over again. He curled up and wept into a corner of the blanket that was covering him, feeling Baek pet his hair and hear him say soothing things. Jae let it all out, glad that he had a friend like Baekhyun to help him through things like this.

"Jae~ What's wrong? Talk to me," Baekhyun cooed softly. Jae calmed down a little before taking a breath and reliving last night and this morning, almost breaking down all over again.

"Baekkie... I screwed up... Like really bad-" A sob escaped his throat, cutting him off.

"Take a deep breath Jae I'm here you're ok," Baekhyun said softly.

"I-I... I fucked a straight guy that I just met a-and when he woke up this morning and found out... H-he told to never touch him again and to leave him alone a-and- Baek we just met and I thought we'd be great friends but we were at a party his best friend was throwing and we got drunk and he pushed himself on me and even though I was only buzzed I still took advantage of the situation and I-I- I didn't mean to it didn't mean anything Baek I mean yeah I might kinda like him but he's straight and we just met a-and-"

"Oh god Jae. That's terrible. I'm sorry. And he just left?"

"Y-yeah he didn't even give me time to explain and I-I kinda snapped at him but tried to make sure he was ok because I was kinda rough on him and th-that's when he told me t-to leave him alone a-and- Baek I fucked up so bad," Jae sobbed. Baek let him, quietly soothing him and just being there for him. Baekhyun understood what the younger was going through. He went through something similar with Chanyeol but they were already both gay and it happened in the boys locker room at a school dance but they worked past it. Hopefully this boy Jae talked about would at least talk things out with him, because Baek couldn't stand seeing his friend like this. He felt like Jae was the younger brother he never had. He cared for Jae like no other. Hopefully things would clear up soon.

°°°°

Damn

Ok

Hope u enjoyed

Saranghaeyo~

Kelly💖