Fourteen

"Jae, you have to meet my parents," Taeyong said while they were cuddling in Jae's apartment.

"Ok. When? I'm down," he replied, pulling Taeyong onto his lap. The older blushed, not used to this. He had only ever done this with girls.

"Maybe tomorrow... I just wanna be here with you..." Taeyong said. The boy scooted closer to Jae, their crotches inches from each other. He brought their lips together in a passionate kiss, allowing Jae to slip his tongue in and explore his mouth. Jae held his waist gently; Tae's hands resting on the younger's chest.

They made out for awhile, time seeming to slip by. The way Jae was using his mouth was turning Taeyong on. The older needingly grinded on Jae, feeling his smile in between kisses.

"Horny are you?" Jae whispered, scooting Taeyong even closer so their chests were nearly touching. Taeyong whined and rubbed his ass against Jae's crotch, loving the feeling as it started to harden under him.

"I-I want you..." Taeyong mumbled. He suddenly pulled away in embarrassment and hid his face in Jae's neck.

"I do too baby~" Jae brought his lip to Taeyong's exposed collarbone, sucking at it and leaving a dark hickey. 

"C-can you..." Taeyong whined, grabbing Jae's hand and bringing it down to his erection.

Jae grinned and teasingly rubbed Tae's hard dick. "What do you want me to do baby?" he asked.

"I-I..." Taeyong suddenly became shy, blushing madly as he met Jae's gentle gaze. "F-fuck me," he whispered.

"What was that?" Jae asked teasingly.

Taeyong whined and buried his face in Jae's chest, grinding his crotch against Jae's gentle prodding hand.

"J-Jae please... I-I wanna feel you inside me again... Hard and deep and raw... I-I missed you," Taeyong muttered. Jae's heart melted as he pulled Taeyong back, gazing deep into his eyes before crashing their lips together.

Suddenly their was a knock at the door, making the two flinch apart. Taeyong blushed madly and got up from Jae's lap.

Jae sighed heavily and willed his erection to go away as he got up and went to open the door. When he did, his mother was standing on the other side.

"Oh hey Mom what's up?" Jae said, stepping aside to let her in. She gladly walked in, setting some bags on the table.

"Just wanted to drop the rest of your things off. I also got you some goodies and things just in case you needed some. How have you been?" Mrs. Jung made her way to the living room, stopping when she saw Taeyong sitting shyly on the couch.

"Oh hello. What's your name?" she asked. Jae's mom sat down in the rocking chair, barely noticing Jae walk over and sit next to Taeyong.

"I-I'm Taeyong, Jaehyun's-"

"Mom this is my boyfriend Taeyong," Jaehyun interrupted, grabbing the older's shaking hand.

"Oh this is who you were talking about yesterday! Taeyong it's so nice to meet you!" she exclaimed, jumping up and going over to him to pull him in a big hug. Tae blushed and excepted it.

"Well I'll see you boys later ok? I gotta head to work," she said, not even questioning why Tae was covering himself with a blanket. She gave Jae a hug and left, the two waiting a few minutes to make sure she was gone.

Tae couldn't wait anymore, suddenly pouncing on Jae and attacking his lips. Jae grinned and quickly tossed their shirts off. Taeyong pulled away for a moment; he wanted to admire Jae's built body before he got distracted again. He let his fingers trail along his chest and abs, feeling how strong and tight they were. Soon his hand made it to the button in Jae's jeans, mindlessly undoing it and the zipper. Taeyong could nearly feel the younger's cock twitch at the soft touches Tae was giving him, turning him on even more.