the real reasons

Now that the funeral was over, Tommy's vacation here was coming to an end. I didn't talk to him the rest of the night, and I'm pretty sure he was ignoring me.

I felt bad, being so harsh. But he had to get into his mind that he shouldn't want to be with me. He wanted me for all the wrong reasons. I'm young, but not dumb. I couldn't compete with Heather Locklear or any of his past lovers. I wasn't anything special, and fuck, I was fat.

I stared at the red blinking lights on my clock, reading 3:52 AM. I've never stayed up this late, but then again, I wasn't so caught up on my thoughts before. I wanted to talk to Tommy, tomorrow morning he was leaving.

My father came home around one, and I knew he was fast asleep; he snores loud as hell.

Do it. Get up. My thoughts tempted me. I sigh heavily. My legs stood myself up, and I walked up to my closet. I shook my head, I don't need a robe. Just go.

I open my door and look down the hall, it was nearly completely dark, the moonlight shined through the windows, giving me just enough light to see my path. I step out and shut my door as quietly as I could. I stare at the door that leads to Tommy's room. Imagining him opening it, and facing me. Turn the knob and walk in.

The wood creaks under me, making me want to run back to my room and forget about this whole plan. But I kept my posture, and slowly turned the handle to his room. I shut it behind me and turn to see Tommy sprawled across the bed. He wasn't snoring, and he didn't have that breathing rhythm you do when you sleep. But his eyes were closed. I take a few seconds to admire his beauty. The blue blanket covered over his waist, and it was only then I realized he had no clothes on.

"Lee," I whispered but spoke loud enough for him to hear me. But he didn't and got no response. "Tommy," I say a little louder, still no response.

I lightly walk over to the empty side of the bed and sit down. I cross my legs, facing Tommy. My nervous hand went for it and ran through his hair that covered his face. A small smile soon appeared on his face, and his eyes open.

He reaches up and takes off his headphones, they were blasting Judas Priest.

"Are you okay?" He softly mumbles, his deep voice was loud though, and I nod. I continue to run my fingers through his hair, trailing my hand down to his face, tracing his jawline. I stared at his lips, as he stared at me.

"Don't do this because you feel bad." He whispers. I shush him before he could say another word. I was nervous, but I knew what I wanted.

I take the blanket and wrap it around my back. Tommy watches my every move, as I lift myself, my legs on each side of him. His hands instantly find their way under my gown, rubbing small circles on my wide hips.

My breath hitched as I was hesitant to do anything else. But I wanted to do this. Something took over me when I entered this room, this sudden urge to just go for it. And I did. 

"Tell me why you kissed me, Tommy." I whisper, slowly sitting myself down onto his abdomen. His beautiful smile was caught in the moonlight. "The real reason." 

"You're so beautiful to me. Every chick I've been with has either altered their look with plastic surgery or wants me for the money. But you, you're as pure as it gets, and I admire that. I like the way you can smoke and drink, cuss like a sailor." His hand combs my hair behind my ear, "your curves, you're not a blonde haired blue eyed potential model, and I love that you aren't. The little things you do, skateboarding and roller skating, your connection with nature, your support to my band, how you wear styled clothing from my time of age, and you know how to pull it off. The way you're so mature, how you wear socks with this bed dress, but no underwear." His large hands trail farther up my dress, approaching my breast. "You're so beautiful." He whispers. I move my hands up to his, and squeeze them, giving him consent to touch me furthermore. A wave of pleasure fell through me, making me throw my head back. 

Tommy sits up, and moves his hands to wrap around my lower back, his lips connecting to my neck. 

"Kiss me, Tommy." I tug at the roots of his hair, and he caresses my face, his light brown eyes staring ever so deeply into my hazel ones. His lips separate, and I lean down, attaching my lips to his. Tommy's lips melt into mine, leading the way, for I have no idea how to kiss. His tongue slowly slides against mine. His hands once again make their way over my breast, gliding his thumb against my nipple, once again, sending pleasuring waves down my spine. His lips were once again attached to my neck, sucking slightly. 

"I'm gonna miss you." I sigh out, running my fingers through his hair. "Come back next weekend." I moan out, as he pinches my left nipple. 

"Shh baby girl, I'll be here next weekend." He kisses me and slightly bites my lip. 

"I think I should go back to my room," I whisper, looking down at him, his lips drag just above my chest. "I don't want my dad to be suspicious, Lee." 

"Just a few more minutes, I want you." He demands and proceeds to plant kisses along my neck. 

"Tommy, you'll have all the time next weekend." I laugh lightly and push him back. 

"I don't know if I can wait that long." He groans as I depart from him, giving him back the blue blanket. 

"Do it for me, just six more days. You can call me, you have my number." I walk towards the door, and he looks at me, upset. I sigh and tiptoe over to him, giving him one last longing and savoring kiss. "Goodnight, Lee."

"Goodnight, baby girl." 

-

1069

am I good at writing? no

will i continue to write? duh

pls vote so i know that im writing something good ):