Chapter 11

"You have got to be kidding me."

You kneeled next to the kid on the stretcher as his blood leaked into the floor and soaked your knees. His body was riddled with bullet wounds and he had a large laceration leaving a gaping hole in his side. It was a miracle he didn't die out of blood loss alone.

"Um, I need some water and a cloth." You stuttered out towards the other people in the room. Cap and Nat ran off to grab what you needed and as you looked around everyone seemed scratched up and bruised. Even Thor and Loki seemed to have bruises covering their hands and faces. It must have been one heck of a fight. "This kid is barely 16. How was he fighting with you guys?" You asked as you checked the kid's pulse.

"He swung in and just started. He took a bunch of bullets for cap then dropped." Nat handed you what you needed.

"This is the spider kid from the files huh?"

"Spiderman." Tony corrected you.

"He has a faster healing factor and metabolism," Bruce mentioned. "He's should be dead."

You placed your hand on the kids head feeling everything that rushed through his mind. He may have been unconscious but everything in his body worked faster than any human being you've ever healed. "It's fighting. But becoming tired." You tore open his shirt showing the surprisingly ripped chest. "But if.." You trailed off as the bad scenarios flashed in your head.

Tony looked the most distressed as he kneeled across from you looking at Peter.  "Can you-"

"Of course I can. That's not what I'm worried about." You poured some water on the cloth and wiped his chest down to clear the blood enough to see the wounds. "By the time I'm finished he could already be gone."

The room the tense. "What do you need?"

"Loki." You turned around towards the god who stood the farthest away. He was staring you down with intrigue but snapped out of it when he saw you looking. "Loki I need your help."

He walked over and kneeled beside you. "What do you need?" 

"Help me lift the bullets out."

Loki held his hands out as you did and the bullets pulled out of his chest and rose into the air. "Someone grab those." Nat and Clint ripped the bullets from the air and stuck them on the table behind you.

"Alright. I need you to keep him alive long enough for me to finish." You took a deep breath. "Don't wake him up but keep his body alert enough to accept my healing."

"Of course." Loki placed his hands on the kid's temples closing his eyes. A light green poured from his hand and into Peter's head.

//Is this going to work?//

You asked Loki in his head. But he didn't respond.

Weird.

The chaos in this kids body began decreasing as Loki opened his eyes again. "I've done all I can."

"My turn." All the fire rushes to your eyes as the tears began to fall instantly. Once they reached the wounds everything attached and came together closing the gashes leaving large scars. "Phase two." You brought a heatless flame to your fingers tracing them across the scratches and scars still lying on his body. They began folding in on themselves and clearing up without any sign of them being there in the first place.

"Ok, Loki." You said looking up at him. He didn't meet your eyes but he brought his hands up as you pressed your hand to the kids head. "He has a concussion but it will heal faster if I push it along." Transferring a bit of fire into the kids head the concussion lightened up. With one final breath, you looked over the kid's body. "He'll be fine. Just a bit dizzy when he wakes up." You stood up looking around before your eyes landed on Thor. "Thor can you bring him to a spare room beside mine. I can check on him there."