[1.5]

Jungkook is a little nervous, already about to start a whole new part of his life. University. He isn't sure if he's ready to not be a kid anymore, but he's already here, in the next step of his stairs of life.

To make sure one last time he won't be going to the wrong classroom, he looks down at the schedule again, his heart thudding at the newness of everything, in nervousness as well as excitement.

Reading it over and over again -- a habit due to nervousness -- nodding to himself, Jungkook lets out a breath. He is going to his first class, film production. Checking the room number one last time, he finally calms down that he isn't getting it mistaken.

As he's about to fold the paper, his eyes catch the sight of the asphalt below. With furrowed brows, he takes a closer look, blinking a few times, the sound of the crowd of people behind him ignored. It looks normal.

His head swings up, looking around at the bustling view of life, busy crowds of people finding their way to their classes, the older students helping them out, some doing homework on a bench. Everything is in color, like he's always seen things.

Was I just imagining things? He swears that he couldn't see in color for a second there. He shakes his head, shrugging it off, walking his way to his first class, carefully tucking the schedule into his folder. He must've been staring at the paper for too long or something.