[3.5]

It's a normal day for Jungkook. Now, a few months into university, he's gotten more used to the lifestyle. Assignments, late night essays the night before the deadline, eating cup noodles. So, running right after class to catch a movie doesn't faze him.

"Ah, Jungkook, let's go, or we'll miss it! They've already bought the tickets!" His friend, Minsu, tries to pull Jungkook, who's suddenly stopped in front of a random classroom, eyes wide.

"Jungkook? Jungkook!"

Snapping out of his momentary surprise at the grey world around him, Jungkook finally looks at his friend, an apologetic expression on his face. "I don't think I can make it. You can go ahead. I'll stay here."

"What?" Minsu is taken aback. "What nonsense are you spouting out, now? You're the one who wanted to see the damn movie, it's the last time playing on theatres too. Let's go, I'm not taking any excuses." With that, the guy grabs Jungkook's arm and starts dragging him away. Of course, considering Jungkook's strength, he barely budges.

"I'm sorry! But, my--"

"Nope. No excuses. We can come back after the movie. Dawon already paid for the tickets. Let's just go."

With one last helpless look towards the classroom door, Jungkook's heart drops in guilt before he gives in to his friend, color soon painting back into his sight.

Later, when the movie ends -- Jungkook not being able to pay attention the whole duration of it -- Minsu finally asks what the heck was up with him.

With a frown, Jungkook gives him sad eyes. "My soulmate was in that class."

Minsu isn't expecting that, eyes wide. "What? You should've said so! Oh my God... what have I done? I'm so sorry," he says right away, the guilt evident in his eyes, truly feeling bad for what he did earlier. "I'll help you look for them!" He offers.

Jungkook gives him a smile, shaking his head. "It's okay. We're soulmates. We're bound to cross paths again, right? I mean I've missed them like this before, too... a few months back. I hope they don't think I don't want to meet them."

"Fuck... they might... God, I feel so bad," Minsu says, souring his face, guilt-ridden.

Patting his back softly, Jungkook smiles again. "It's fine. Like I said. We're bound to meet again, so don't guilt yourself over it. And, besides, I could've told you. I chose to come along. It isn't your fault, Minsu."

Pouting, Minsu nods. "Okay. Are you sure you don't want me to help find him? I have connections with a lot of people around campus."

Taking a few seconds to think, Jungkook hums. "I'd prefer you not to..." he trails off, thinking again.

"I'd rather have our own moment of meeting out of the blue. Something personal and intimate like that is nice."

Jungkook smiles at the thought, really hoping he'd meet his soulmate soon.