[2.5]

"Thank you so much for me letting me meet him, Yoongi-sunbae!" Jungkook says immediately as they get out of Namjoon's door.

Yoongi looks at him funny, but nods a little. "That's fine. You can make your way down, right?"

With a bright grin, Jungkook nods, "Yeah. I can. Thank you, once again. I'll be taking my leave now. See you in class, Yoongi-ssi."

The older nods, and just then a loud crash sounds from inside the apartment, making him let out a sigh. He doesn't say anything, just gives Jungkook one last nod before heading back inside Namjoon's apartment.

Remembering the time, Jungkook hurries away to the elevators, pressing the button quickly, still jittery from meeting a rapper he'd seen on YouTube last year. His heart is still thudding when he's inside the elevator, mind in the clouds. He just barely notices his surroundings change to grey.

He's snapped out of his thoughts of admiration as he realizes his soulmate is nearby. His instincts tell him to stop at the next floor, go and find them. His hand is already halfway towards the button, but he stops himself. He's really really late to the group assignment. He's always been late and they told him if he's late this time again, they'd drop his credit from the assignment.

The excitement in his heart when he'd entered the elevator is replaced with heavy guilt when he runs out. He knows he should probably stay back to meet his soulmate, knows that this might be the only opportunity that he's letting go of.

But, he also knows if they really were soulmates, then he'd get plenty more chances than this to meet. That's how the universe works.