[+1]

Taehyung's favorite time to visit the sea is just before winter. The unclear sky, the cold breeze, the soft blue crashes undiluted from the crowd; beauty.

Letting his camera hang around his neck, Taehyung reaches inside his pocket to his vibrating phone to turn it off. Jimin knows where he is, so there's no need to have it on.

Reaching back for his camera, he keeps staring at the sea in awe. No matter how many times he's seen this view, it's still beautiful.

He knows the blues he sees isn't perfect, not the vibrancy you'd see with your soulmate — provided by Jimin's experience with Yoongi. It's desaturated, but in Taehyung's eyes, it's bright. It's beautiful, the solemn blue that sounds gentle crashes to the shore.

Raising his camera, he looks at the sea through the viewfinder, seeing the world from a camera's point of view. With a soft breath, he smiles to himself, clicking a picture. He's taken so many pictures here, but it always feels different. He comes anew, carrying different burdens than before, carrying a new happiness than before.

Without setting the camera down, still looking through it, he starts moving, along the shore, the water crashing onto his shoeless feet.

As he fastens his pace, watching his feet step on the sand through the camera, taking a few silly pictures as he goes, giggling to himself.

But, once he reaches a certain distance, he looks back at the sea, camera still up. Taking a few steps back, he takes no notice of the person nearby, wanting a good shot of the scenery. The sun's set already, but it's still bright enough.

Adjusting the angle, wanting to also get in the rocks nearby, he takes a few steps to the side.

He instinctively snaps the shot, finger pressing down. But, his mind is caught up, taken aback at the sudden grey sight he sees. Heart thudding, he turns his camera towards the person he noticed earlier, fingers tightening around his camera as he sees the person slightly turned, looking right at him.

Snap.

Not paying attention to the click, Taehyung finally lets go of the camera, the heavy device dangling around his neck as he looks right into the man's eyes.

Brown. So beautifully brown; his eyes, his hair. His soft, glowing skin; his pink lips.

Chest filling with euphoria, Taehyung follows his soulmate in looking at the other's clothes, the light blue jacket with white. Colors look like they never had before, like his eyes were replaced and made him see the world much vivid, vibrant.

With a few steps towards each other, they blink, meeting eyes again, surprise still all over their faces. And, without another word, Taehyung reaches his hand up, pressing his hand gently against his soulmate's cheek, the contact setting off an explosion of delight in their chests before the world around them shifts.

Everything around them paints into color, overwhelming amount of vividity woven in the colors that glosses over their surroundings.

They both look around, eyes wide in wonder, absorbing in the new vibrancy of color.

Taehyung's hand slips off of the man's cheek, the world around them turning back into grey again. They look at each other once again, heart beating out of their chest.

Remembering where they are, and what this is, Taehyung's mind catches up, stumbling in his thoughts as he tries to speak.

"Ah— uh— I... I'm Kim Taehyung," he gets out, offering an awkward hand.

The guy looks down at his hand, staring at it for a few seconds before breaking into a grin, the delighted expression bringing flutters to Taehyung.