1 | Bully

-[Y/N] POV-

At age ten I lost my voice...it was from some type of virus or bacteria. My older brother was the one that has been helping me in school a lot since I did got bullied through middle school. After that, I decided not to take anyone's shit.
When high school started I took advantage of me being mute, I blamed everyone on everything, I got easy class work, I'm a straight A student and a teachers pet for half of my classes, I wasn't bullied at all. This time I was the bully! I'm a Senior now and my brother thankfully hasn't noticed. Thanks to him, he always backs me up with every lie I make on everyone. Life is great! I also have two great friends on my side!
I smiled as I walked in class, the teacher greeted me with a smile, I nodded and took a seat next to one of my friends named Troy. We met in freshmen year, my other friend is Markus, a teacher placed him next to me for a project and we got along great.

"So [Y/N] are you gonna bother the new student again? You got them really in trouble on the first day."

I nodded, a few days ago a new student came, her name was Alyssa. She never really did anything to me, I just wanted to show her who was in charge of the school. She was also eyeing my brother, I can't have my brother get distracted by a girl. What if they start hanging out with each other more and he won't be able to back me up when I do something.

-Hours later-

School was over and I walked to the entrance waiting for my brother Jake to get here, he has PE for 8th period so it takes him a while since he has to change. As I waited I heard someone walk up behind me, I turned and saw that it was Alyssa. I just smiled and gave her a wave. I could tell she was mad, someone probably told her about me.

"What's your problem! I did nothing to you, my parents were yelling at me all night!"

I just gave her a shrug as I continued to smile.

"Oh I forgot you don't talk...still the hell is wrong with you??! You can't do that just because you can't talk!"

I take out my phone and type.
"I can, I've been doing this for four years already. I have the teachers and staff by my side, I can do whatever I want, ask the students. So shut up and leave."
I showed her and then start walking away.

"Hey wait-!"
She said as she grabbed my shoulder but then I hear my brother.

"What are you doing to him!"
I hear Jake yell and ran towards us. He grabbed Alyssas arm and pulled her away.
"Leave him alone"
He said as he tightened his grip, Alyssa gasped and tried to pull away. She then looked at me and I gave her a smirk.

"You both are horrible!"
She yells as she managed to pull away and runs off.

"Are you ok??"
I nodded giving him a small worried look, I've been doing this for years. Its easy to pull off the victim look.

"Let's report this to the principal."
I smiled and gave a nod.

When we did that we started walking home, I looked up noticing that it was going to start raining soon.
"Hey [Y/N] let's go through the woods, we won't get wet much from the leaves and homes closer if we go through here."
I nodded and walked with him in, as we walked I looked around.

"Have you heard of the legend of the Slenderman??"
Jake asked in a ghost voice. I shook my head with a small smile, this was probably one of those stories they tell little kids. But I do like the stories Jake finds. They are interesting and actually creepy.

"The Slenderman walks around the forest leaving pages on trees, on these pages there are creepy drawings on them. If you see one of the drawings you have to immediately find seven others, if not he'll come and kill you!"
I slightly jumped and giggled.

"He also steals little lost kids in the woods, you know you're kind of short and still look like a kid. He could come get you any time"

I rolled my eyes as he chuckled and ruffles my hair. It then starts raining, we both laughed and continued to walk. Jake then stops and takes off his backpack.
"I think I have an umbrella..."

I waited but then heard a voice behind me, I jumped and turned, it was no one...
I turned back and saw a guy with a knife behind Jake.

"J...!"
I tried to yell his name but couldn't. He looked up at me confused, I was about to pull him away but I was late. The man stabbed him. Jake fell on his back and tried to get up.
"R-run..!"
He yells at me and then the man stabs his head.
My eyes widened as I backed away and fell. The man walked towards me, I couldn't see his face well, he had a white hoodie on, I could only see his long black hair and pale hands.
"Why haven't you screamed for help yet? Do you want to die?"
He asked looking down at me, I shook my head as I noticed that I have started to tremble. I looked over at my brother and started tearing up. I then gasped as I heard him groaning.

"You know I didn't finished killing him, I only stabbed his back and his head."
I slowly started crawling to Jake and grabbed his hand.

"Wanna help me finish him off?? He's in pain right now, it looks like he just wants to go to sleep."

I shook my head, I then felt him grab my arms pulling me away from Jake. I tried my best to push him off but he gripped on tightly.
"If you don't want to die then grab this knife."
He said as he placed it on my hand and gripped on to my wrists.

"Now let's get close to your friend here."
He pushed me close to Jake, he moved my hands to where is chest was. I start trying to pull away as I shook my head.

"If you don't do this you're dead! He is also in pain don't you want to free him?"
He then grabbed my hand that had the knife and stabbed Jake in the chest. I let out a wail and elbowed this guy off of me. I get up and start running away from him. It started raining even harder making it difficult.

"Hey get back here!!"
I heard him yell, I didn't stop, I needed to get help. As I continue to run I slipped on mud and fell on a puddle. I was about to get up but I felt him step on my head, he pushed my face into the mud with his foot. I cried trying to get him off, when he finally did I gasped for air and wiped off the mud from my face.
I groaned as he yanked my hair up lifting half of my body up to my knees.
"If you try and run away from me I'll slit your throat."
I nodded terrified, I closed my eyes tightly. What is he going to do with me??
"Look at my face when I talk to you."
He said, I nodded again as I opened my eyes and slowly looked up at him. I see him taking off his hood with his other hand, his face...it was terrifying! His eyelid were gone, his face was white, and his mouth was slit into a smile.
I immediately tried and pulled away from him, he gripped on to my hair tightly, it felt like he could pull it out.

"Ugh.."
I heard a small grunt from me as he did that.

"You know, you seem interesting, you haven't said a single word to me. Others would be like "Why are you white!?" "Don't kill me!" or "AHHh". I guess I'll let you live for now. I could have some fun, and this town is pretty small so it can work. Ok then."
He said as he let go of my hair and kicked me back in the mud.

"If you tell anyone about this"
He said as he takes out his knife holding it by the blade.
"I can manage to give this to the police with your finger prints on it, with other dried blood on it, including your brothers. Do you wanna go to jail and get death sentence?"
I got up and looked at the knife, he's right...he made me kill Jake with that knife...oh god...if I don't do what he says then he'll get me arrested...

"See yah later then!"
He starts running off in the forest.

I looked at him run off as I sat in the ground rain still coming down. My brother is dead....