9 | Speak

-[Y/N] POV-

"I didn't think you would come back to this house."
I just stare at him, what do I do? Is he going to kill me?? I closed my eyes as he got closer but it didn't felt like he was trying to hurt me...he was...hugging me???
I opened my eyes, he was hugging me...??
"They didn't hurt you, did they?? Its also your fault remember that! If you didn't ran away everything would've been fine!"
My eyes widened, my fault!? He's the one that started everything! He killed My family, I got arrested, he did break me out of jail...but he kept me locked in his basement for a week! I pushed him off and glared at him, I'm done with this.
"What the hell was that for!?"
He asked angrily, I got off of the bed and looked at him as I slowly walked to my door.
"Oh you're gonna run away? I'll find you no matter where you go."
No, I'm gonna get him caught, I flipped him off and ran out of my room.

"Get back here you little shit!"
He yells, as I heard him run after me, I continued to run but when I reached the stairs I slipped and closed my eyes tightly ready to feel the pain. I then felt him grab me by my waist. I opened my eyes, I felt my heart beating like crazy, I could've broken my leg or gotten hurt badly..
"So you wanna go outside? Let's go."
He said as he picked me up and placed me over his shoulder. Where was he taking me!? I start kicking my legs wanting him to put me down.
"If you don't want to be dead then stop kicking me!"
He growls, I stopped and sighed, was he going to kidnap me again? Going to force me to kill someone again? Why am I acting like its normal!? This isn't! I've only known him for like two weeks! God I hate him so much!! What did I do to deserve this?? I'm the one that has been bullied almost my whole life, I've only been the bully for like three years in high school! I deserve to have a good life!
When we got outside, he started walking to the woods, I looked around hoping there was someone to help. We walked deeper in, and when I couldn't see the streets, or houses he throws me on the ground and gets on top of me before I could run away. He takes out his knife lightly rubs his thumb on the blade.
"...Do you hate me? Or are you just scared of me? What did Jane, Liu and Nina tell you?"
He asked like I could answer, but why us he asking this?
"Can you talk at all? I get tired of me just talking to you. Come on, you at least have to know how to say a word!"
He said as he placed the tip of the knife on my stomach, I gasped and wiggled a bit trying to get him off. He added a bit more weight to the knife, I felt it softly cut my skin.
"Say my name...Say it."
Why did he look mad?? He then pushed the knife more and I gasped as tears came out.
"Say it..."
I closed my eyes and grabbed his hands trying to remove them.
"J....Ugh..."
I tried saying it, but I can't! What is he going to do if I don't say it, is he going to kill me!?

-Jeffs POV-

Why am I doing this? I noticed that I'm getting really attached to him, I even hugged him and asked if he was ok! I'm also mad that he flipped me off! He obviously won't be able to say my name, so good excuse to use.
Once I kill him everything will be ok....right? He's just another victim...

"Je-..!"
He said and started coughing out some blood, I noticed that the knife was deeper in now. Its all over now, I looked at him and smiled.
"JEFF!!"
He yells and my eyes widened, I looked at him, his face was filled with tears and blood, he was panting hard.

"Jeff...Jeff...please stop! Jeff."
I heard him say with his voice trembling. I stopped pushing the knife in and pulled it out. He started crying when I did, god...after hearing his voice, I don't think I want to kill him anymore. I picked him up bridal style and started carrying him back to his place. I stopped and looked at him in the eyes, he was still crying.
"Stop crying..."
I said and placed my lips onto his. He stopped crying.

-[Y/N] POV-

My eyes widened and I froze, he is...kissing me...what the hell....he was trying to kill me but now he's fucking kissing me!? I have no strength to push him off my face, if I move it hurts. I look into his eyes as he looked into mines, I soon closed my eyes, not because I'm enjoying the kiss. I think its because... I'm passing...out...

-Jeffs POV-

I pulled away from the kiss and started running to his place, I saw his foster parents in the front yard. God if I leave him out here it'll be too late when they notice. I ran up to them and threw [Y/N] onto his foster dads arms.
"Hey, WHAT THE HELL!?"
He yells and then his wife screams when she saw [Y/N] bleeding out, she then took a look at my face and screamed more. I started running off. That was stupid of me...

-

When I was far enough from the place I stopped wanting to smack myself.
"What the hell is wrong with me!? I wanted to kill him, I should've left him outside but NO! I had to kiss him and get him help!!"

"Kiss...who?"
I jumped and turned to see EJ on top of a tree looking down at me.
"Oh hey...where have you been...?"
I asked, he had some dry blood on his mask so I guess he was eating someone earlier. He jumps off the tree and walks to me.

"I smell...blood...its good..."
He said as he starts sniffing me, I pushed him a bit away.
"I just killed someone I got some blood on me."

"Where...where is the body? I need...kidney..."

"Oh their family found them dead already, the body is probably gone...let's catch up later, I have to go."
I said as I started walking away, he sometimes creeps me out by how he talks, and with his weird craving for kidneys and other organs.

-EJ's POV-

I watched Jeff walk away...he's lying...I started following the smell of the blood. It was strong.

-

I stopped when I reached near a house, I saw an ambulance taking a boy bleeding from his stomach. He was moving. He's still alive....I wanna eat his organs out..
"Blood...smells good...his flesh will taste...delicious..."
I said as I removed my mask and smiled licking my lips with the three of my tounges.