7 | Jeff

-[Y/N] POV-

I woke up, where am I? All I remember is that I managed to run away from Jeff but then...Oh shit I got kidnapped! Wait who are the ones that did it?!
I would look around but I was blindfolded and it felt like I was tied to a chair. Let's see...I've been kidnapped, my arms and legs are tied to this chair, I can't yell for help. Uh what else can I do...? Am...am I going to die??
I started struggling after thinking that, I pushed myself with the chair trying to get me to fall hoping that it'll break. When I did fell it didn't break...

"Anyone heard that??? I think he's up!"
I heard a young girls voice, I tensed as I heard a door open hearing footsteps walking towards me.
"Well then you're finally up."
It was a different voice, another girl. I then felt my chair being placed back
"Well I don't think he needs to tell us anything, we'll just wait for Jeff to come here. Jeff kept him alive for this long, he must mean something for him."
A boy said, it got quiet for a bit...then they removed my blindfold, the first thing I see is a girl with long black hair and white mask placing a knife on my neck.
"What are you to Jeff? Helper, Victim, or a new killer?"
I lightly shook my head, as a few tears came out. Are they going to kill me?? If Jeff is coming for me then he better hurry...
"Are you a victim...?"
She asked as she placed her knife down.
I nodded and looked at her, she removed her mask and hair... Well wig. Her whole face was burned...
"Jeffrey did this to me. He burned me alive and killed my family..."

Then the boy walked up next to her.
"He....He stabbed me multiple times trying to kill me...and he killed our parents..."
I took a good look at him and noticed it was the guy that looked at me through the window! Also what did he mean "our" is he related to Jeff...
"Jeff isn't that bad, he is just misunderstood..."

"Shut up! You hate him too, if you didn't then why do you have Sully?"
The girl says angrily.

"He is a good guy! He's my brother I know him well!! Sully is just trying to help!"

"I have to agree with Liu! Jeff is an angel!!"
I then slightly jumped when another came, and why the hell did she look like a girl version of Jeff!?

I just looked around as the three of them continued to argue about Jeff. I shouldn't be worried about getting hurt by these three for now...

-Jeff's POV-

"J-Jeff this is a bad idea, just l-let them kill him! W-we c-can find someone j-just like [Y/N]."
Toby said as he was walking next to me.

"Yeah! He can be blind as well!! Or could be missing a limb, can't walk, can't hear, uhh...you can make him blind!"
Ben yells at me, yes this is stupid walking into a trap for a guy that doesn't even like you!
"Wait, why do I care if he likes me or not!?"
I noticed I said that out loud and looked at Ben and Toby.

"Oh...n-now we know w-why you w-want to sa-save him."
Toby said as he slide his mask off and gave me a small smirk.
"Dam Jeff, I always knew you were kinda gay~"
Ben said also giving me a smirk.

"It's not like that! He's... He's just different from all the other victims I've had..."

"How?"
They both asked at the same time and stared at me.
I actually don't know, I guess I just like him? Shit...I admitted it to myself, they don't have to know...
"Can we just stop talking about this and think of a plan? Is anyone meeting us up?"
I asked changing the subject.

"Clockwork is coming"
Toby said, I just looked at him and then turned to Ben hoping he invited someone else.
"Sally is coming too!"

"....so Tics here invited his useless girlfriend, and you invited your little ghost sister...great."

"She kn-knows how to kill too! Y-You don't see me complaining about saving your boyfriend again!"

"And me and Sally are ghosts! They won't be able to kill us!"

"Come on Jeff why do you hate me so much!?"
I heard Clockwork as she appears and stands next to Toby.

"I don't hate you...I just....Let's just wait for Sally and go get [Y/N]"
I haven't noticed that I have been acting like a dick ever since [Y/N] got kidnapped. I was also bring a dick when he got arrested...

-[Y/N] POV-

After a while of them arguing and figuring out what was wrong with me, they managed to understand what happened between me and Jeff.

"Ok then, all agree on letting me and [Y/N] killing Jeff?"
Jane said as she unties me.

"Let me just stab him and then you two can burn him!"
Sully said with an evil smile.

"But...Liu come out! We need to convince them to not kill my love!"
Nina yells at Sully.

"Shut up and accept that he's horrible, how many times has he literately tried to kill you??? He even said that he hates you!"

"Can I at least have an hour with him?? And then you two can kill him??"
She pleaded with a fake sad voice.

"What are you even going to do with him in an hour?"
Jane asked as he placed her wig back on as well with her mask.

"Hehe, male sure I have his kids~"
She says with a wide smile.

"Ew ok, Sully stay here with him while me and Nina wait near the entrance for Jeff."
Jane said as she heads out of the room with Nina.

"Yes-...huh? God...I can't kill Jeff!"
I guess Liu is back....he sits on the chair that I was in and sighs as he looks down.
"I swear he isn't bad..."
I went and sat on the floor in front of him, he looked at me.
"...Jeff just tried to protect us from some bullies, he had a knife on him. When the police came I turned myself in for him, I blamed it on myself. After I got arrested I heard that the bullies came and attacked Jeff, I guess after he got burned alive it probably messed with his head...that's when he cut his mouth and eyelids...he only killed our parents because they didn't think he was pretty...the last thing he told me was go to sleep...that's when he stabbed me. This will be the first time I see him after that event..."
Who knew something like that could happen... Jeff never told me about himself...why am I feeling bad for him and Liu?? He still killed my family...he was blackmailing me...but he also did killed the bullies that beat me up...why did he do that?
We then both got up when we heard yelling from the door. I then swings open, I saw Jeff with a stab wound on his arm and stomach.
"H-Hey [Y/N]..~"
He said in pain as Jane kicked him to the ground.
"Nina one hour..."
Jane said as she motioned me and Liu to walk out if the room. I looked at him as Liu grabbed my arm and walked out of the room.
"I'll be fine"
I heard him say and then Jane locks the door. Will he be fine? I'm admitting it now, I'm worried about Jeff...he's going to get killed...

/////////

Omfg is this really #1 on CreepypastaxMaleReader??? :00 thank you!!