21 | The Slenderman

-[Y/N] POV-

After Ben calmed down we headed out not seeing Jeff anywhere. That's probably good right...? Ben does need some time alone after what happened.
I begin to follow Ben to this mansion that supposedly The Slenderman lives in.
He says that he lives with three or four proxies... Uh Masky, Hoodie, Kate and Toby...
I just remembered about him, last time I saw Toby he was so emotionless, maybe he is feeling better now?

"Hey, something is bothering you...? You can talk- well...uh...if you feel down you have me....and Jeff... "
I gave Ben a soft smile and nodded, I actually forgot about my old life...I wonder how Alyssa is doing. Who knew she liked me...she's weird.
"Oh we're almost here!"
Ben said as he grabbed my hand and began to run dragging me now. He soon stopped and I looked up seeing a huge old mansion. What the heck...

"Let's go in, just stay near me.."
He says as he kept holding on to my hand and we both walked in. When we did, I saw a lot of other killers...actually I know half of them from that small party or whatever it was for me to meet the other killers. There's uh...Sally, EJ...Lulu, Clockwork, Judge Angel...and Toby...there was others, I didn't knew who they were. One of them had glowing eyes and mouth...? The other had some type of mask, one side is black and the other side was white. There as also this weird large creature next to EJ..
I'm mostly just surprised that half of Zalgos proxies are here and no one is noticing...well except Liu, Jane, and Nina. Wait! Is that... Jeff? He's standing next to the dog Smiling....uh, smile dog, he was petting him as they both went to sit on a couch. Jeff looked over at me and gave me a wink. Wait what? I thought that he didn't have any ey-....ugh whatever, his eyes still work for some reason and that's surprising.

As everyone settled down, I noticed that most of them were staring at me, well I was the only one that isn't a killer or a creature.
I just avoided eye contact, I could've stayed behind but I felt bad if Ben went alone.
Everyone's gaze left me as something walked in. It got quiet, I looked over to where they were looking at, a dark hallway with a tall figure walking out of there. As the figure got closer my eyes widened, was it...?
The Slenderman...

////////
Sorry for updating so late, school started and ugggggh

I'll be updating my Ticcimask fanfic soon as well

And for the next chapter I promise that I'll make it longer! ╥﹏╥