24 | Run

-[Y/N] POV-

I looked around, I was back in the forest with Jane, Angel and the Puppeteer.
"Are we really free..?-" I gasped as I could talk again. I soon felt Jane grab my hand and began to run dragging me with her.

"It was probably an accident but we have to go! We aren't safe!" She says as we both ran. What was she talking about??

"Good luck you two! I'll help you half way until we're far enough!" The puppeteer says following behind us.
"Same here!" Angel said as we all were running.

"What's going on!? Why are we running!?" I asked panicked.
"[Y/N] do you think he'll really let us go?? After signing that damn contract of his!" She asked. Right...I forgot about that.
I soon heard a bunch of footsteps behind us. I looked behind seeing it was everyone working for Zalgo chasing after us.

"Alright, you're gonna have to repay us one day if you survive this [Y/N] and Jane. Good luck."
Angel says as she stops with Puppeteer.

"Wait! Are yo-"

"Don't worry it'll be hard to kill us. Just try not to die!"
I saw Puppeteer shooting out some yellow strings towards some of the killers, and Angel had her sword... I guess they'll be alright.

"Jane, do you know any safe place?" I asked.
"Well... You can go back home and be safe with the police...or stay with Jef...- I'll take you back home."

"Wait, they might expect that. Why don't I just stay with Jeff? You too, I know you don't like him, but he's with Ben and Ben seems to be powerful enough to keep us safe. Jeff's not that bad." I said as we kept running, I was already getting tired.

"[Y/N], I don't care if I die, I just have one purpose... And another one to keep you safe. Because of Jeff you're in this mess! If it wasn't for him you'd be fine with your life, your school, friends...family. I ask myself, how can you be with him after that. Did you just forget? Didn't he made you kill your parents and aunt!?"
She...was right. I honestly forgot what happened... "How did I forget!?" I yelled out frustrated. How did I forget... My life was perfect. How could I fucking forget! "What's wrong with me!?" I yelled out again trying to calm down.
"Jane... Just take me to the nearest town, and promise me to not die. Promise me that!"
She continued running with a small nod. She stopped and removed her mask giving me a small smile. "I promise... You're probably the only one close enough to understands my pain from Jeff. If I wasn't like this I'm sure we would've been great friends."

When she said that, I felt horrible. Why? Was it because I know we probably wouldn't even be talking to each other if she went to school with me. Knowing how I was in school, I would've been the person she hated the most. Now that I noticed, my only friends now are killers since my school friends were all fake because of me... Hah... After everything that's happened, now I just notice what a horrible person I was. I...I do deserve anything bad that has happened to me. Tears began to fall out and I looked at Jane.
"I hope we continue staying good friends..."

"Hey, don't cry. I'll try and keep in touch if I can!"
I smiled hearing that and nodded, do I even deserve Jane as a friend? "Come on, I think I know a small town ne-"
She fell on the ground with a gasp seeing a knife deeply in her side.

"I finally got the bitch! Ben get your ass here!"
I slowly looked up, that face....the same face I saw when my brother got killed. Why did I miss him? Why did I fucking date this psychopath!?
"[Y/N]! Where the hell have you been?? You just disappeared on us, anyways you found Jane! Good job! I'm sure Slender will praise me for this, and you too of course!"
He said and places his hands on my shoulder ready to kiss me. I pushed him away with a small glare, I'm still surprised on how I forgot. The times I did remember I just brushed it off...
"Hey, what's wrong-"

"Jeff!" Ben called out as we both turned seeing him helping out Hoodie bringing someone...was it Masky? He didn't have his mask on but his face is so pale.

"What the hell happened?" Jeff asked as he ran up to them. When he did I quickly went down to see if Jane was alright.

"Pull out the knife... I'll be fine. Just make sure he doesn't see me run off. I'll come back for you when I get better. I know he won't hurt you, just pretend you still like him." She whispered and I just slowly nodded and reached for the knife seeing blood slowly dripping out as I pulled it out. As I did I overheard what Jeff, Ben, and Hoodie.

"Me and Masky were somewhat confronting Toby, after finding out he was working for Zalgo I...pulled out my gun and tried to shoot him, he somehow dogged it and swung his hatchet down on Maskys ankle really badly. He lost a lot of blood and is almost passed out." Ow in the ankle...
Jane quickly got up after the knife was out and ran off quietly. I placed it down and slowly walked towards Jeff pretending not to notice Jane.

"Jeff I'm going to help them back to the mansion. I can only teleport one person with me so I'll do Masky first." Hoodie nodded as he placed Masky down and Ben leaned down teleporting the both of them.
When it was the three of us I noticed Brian's glare towards me and pointed his gun towards me. "Jeffrey, Slender suspects [Y/N] to be one of Zalgos minions."

"Hey!" He said as he went and stepped in front of me. "There's no proof, and he helped me catch Jane. She's right-" He stopped when he noticed she was gone. "The hell..."

"Who do you think helped?" Hoodie said as he kept the gun pointed at the both of us.

"No...he would never! He loves me-"

"Did you really forget when he spoke? Is he still pretending to be mute? I know you can talk [Y/N]."
I looked away when he said that hoping that Jeff didn't remember.

"I...fuck." He says and turned to me. Shit he remembers! "Why were you here with Jane?" I slowly stepped back, how do I explain this!? Yes I can say that I used to work for him but now he wants to kill me, but will Hoodie and Jeff really believe that!? They might think I'm lying.
"I..-"

"Because of me." We all turned seeing Liu walking towards us with Toby, the both of them covered in blood. "The puppet guy and angel girl were weak." He says with a small chuckle, it was Sully.

/////////

I'M VERY SORRY FOR SUCH LONG UpDATES I DO XD

I really wanna finish this damn fanfic and it's actually almost done ;^;
Well kind of. That's why the last few chapters were shitty or made no sense, I really wanna finish it and I'm just rushing myself too much. I'll make sure the last few chapters will make sense.

Anyways when this fanfic gets finished I'll have more time to work on the TicciMask fanfic I have published. I'll also publish another one I'm working on!
It'll be a TicciTobyxMaleReader :3

Anyways thanks for reading and enjoying this cringey piece of work 👌😭