20 | Argument

-[Y/N] POV-

In the end, Jeff saved me from EJ.

That was a week ago....and now, how should I put this...we are official now???
A day after that event, he just puked out all of his feelings onto me. It was weird but I'm dating Jeff now and I love him. I don't even wanna go back home anymore, it was shitty anyways. I even forgot that I worked for that weird demon guy.

I woke up from my nap with a yawn, I got greeted with a kiss on the cheek from Jeff. I smiled seeing he was laying down next to me.
"Hey babe~ Did you have a nice nap?"
I blushed at the nick name and just rolled my eyes with a small giggle. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down next to him. I tried to push him off but he was being stubborn and held on to me tightly.
"Why you wanna get up so badly? I just wanna cuddle~"
Well the first time I met him he killed my brother then tried to kill me, he got me in jail, then he kidnapped me- I just don't feel comfortable sleeping in the same bed with him yet.
I soon managed to pull away from him and stretched. I felt Jeff pick me up bridal style and I blushed looking at him with a small frown.
"What babe? I'll carry you down."
That was nice of him since I am kinda lazy right now but I wanna change, I'm cold!

"GUYS ITS SNOWING!"
We both heard Ben scream, Jeff walked downstairs holding on to me. Ben was jumping as he looked out the window, it was cute since I almost never see Ben act so childish all the time. It was also cuter since he was so short.
Ben turned seeing us and smirked, I sighed knowing what he will probably say.
"Aww you two are sooo gay~ Have ya fricked already? I wanna little sibling!"
He demanded and I just sighed and shook my head from what he said.

"Well if [Y/N] wants it one day then I don't mind giving him my d-"
I covered his mouth and frowned at him. Jesus fucking Christ, these two are so comfortable talking about this, Ben is like still a kid. I wonder how long they've known each other, they seemed very close, if Ben was around sixteen or fifteen I would probably think these two would be cute together. If I wasn't dating Jeff of course!
I then felt something wet on my hand, I noticed Jeff was licking my hand and I pulled my hand away disgusted.
"You didn't want me to lick it?~"
I just went and wiped my hand on his hoodie and went and flicked his forehead. Jeff softly laughed and placed me down.
"So...anyone wanna play in the snow??"
Ben asked excitedly as he already had a jacket on, I sometimes question Ben a lot. He's a ghost boy, that eats, sleep, uses the bathroom, and now he is wearing a jacket....and can feel pain!! I don't understand all of this logic, especially with Jeff. How has he not gotten an infection from his smile and him missing his eyelids...and how does this place have electricity!? The fandom needs to expla-

"[Y/N]! Stop breaking the damn fourth wall!"
Ben yelled at me and I just shook my head, Jeff stared at the both of us confused and just went and reached for a jacket putting it on.
"Wanna go out? Me and Ben always have a snowball fight on snowy days."

"Yup! I sometimes put ice in the snowballs."
He whispers as Jeff went and lightly slapped Bens head.
"I heard that!"

I just slowly nodded and watched Ben run off and popped back handing me a bluish greenish jacket.
"Fits me too big."
I nodded as a thanks and put it on, I noticed small designs in it. I looked at the zipper seeing it having a BOTW. I looked at Ben with a small chuckle as I zipped up the jacket, what a dork.

We all walked outside and I got hit with a cold wind, I just sat near the steps of the cabin and, watched Ben and Jeff both making snowballs. I smiled knowing that I'll find this entertaining.
"Wish me luck babe!"
He yelled out to me making me lightly blush. I just nodded and watched as they both hit each other with snowballs.

-

After thirty minutes I was surprised that they were still playing. Jeff's skin was lightly pink now as his hair was a bit frozen from the tips. Ben still looked the same but with bruises.