15 | Kidnapping

[Song: Painted Smile - By Madam Macabre]

-[Y/N] POV-

I stayed quiet, he got angrier every time he repeated his question. What do I do? Should I just play dumb??

"Answer me already! Do you think I'm dumb!?"
I flinched when he yelled at me, I shook my head looking down.

"Answer me goddammit! I heard you talk!"
I continued to not say anything, I'm in so much trouble...

"Fine....don't say anything."
He says, I looked up a bit surprised that he calmed down so fast. I then felt him grab my wrist and drag me to the basement door pushing me in. I tripped down a few stairs and then looked up seeing him close the door. Not in here again...

-

The next day I was just asleep on the mattress. I was wondering when Jeff will take me out of here. I didn't knew what time it was, was it morning?

After what seemed like hours I heard the door open and walking in I expected it to be Jeff but it was Angel.
"You got caught talking didn't you?"
She asked and helped me up.

"Yeah...sort of...where's Jeff and Ben??"
I asked

"They left, so I took this chance to go in, also Clockwork managed to kidnap Toby. He's in a shed, I'll take you there."
I smiled and nodded following her out. At least this is almost over with...

-Toby's POV-

I woke up noticed I was tied. I looked around and it looked like I was in some type of room. I noticed a small window but I couldn't get up my legs were also tied. My hatchets weren't with me...what happended?? All I remember is me walking with Clockwork and-

"Oh hey you're up~"
I looked up seeing the door open, Clockwork was there smiling down at me.

"U-Untie me..."
I said giving her a glare, she just kneels down in front of me and pets my head.

"Where do you live??"
She asked, what the hell does she mean by that?

"D-did you do this j-just to find out where the mansion is?"
Why the hell does she think I'll just tell her where the mansion is.

"Don't worry, I know another way to find out...Angel and [Y/N] should be here soon..."

"Who do you work for?"
I asked since it was obvious she was working for someone.

"You'll find out soon, don't worry you won't get hurt."
I just looked around trying to see if my hatchets were in here. I didn't see them...

After a few minutes I heard the door open both Judge Angel and [Y/N] walked in. [Y/N] looked at me and then looked away.

"Alright, you're both ready to take him!"
Clockwork said

"Yeah but shouldn't we ask him first and see if he'll tell us where the place is?"

"Angel didn't you say they were very loyal. Also I already asked him."

"Let's just take him already and get it over with."
[Y/N] says with a low voice avoiding to look at me. I stared at him the whole time, I should've just killed him when I had the chance.

"True let's just go."
Clockwork said and then picked me up by the ropes.

"W-where the hell are you taking me...? You know after this we are both over." I noticed her face got a bit sad but then I heard her say a name... God why that name, Slender and the other proxies are in trouble.

"Lord Zalgo!"

/////////

OMG! Thank you for! 1690 reads!! Tbh I didn't think I would get this much reads XD

Also if I were to write a TicciTobyxReader would you want it to be with a Male or Female reader?? Just a little something I'm working on when I finish this fanfic.

Sorry if this chapter is short ;^;