Hot spring!

I woke up in a white bed with a pink rose blanket. I got up Pit just entered to room. He dropped the bucket of water, then came running over to me.

"Y/n you are alright!"

I giggled while nodding." Yes Pit all I remember was me trying to fly then failing.... Then everything was kind of fading away. How bad was I? Wait please don't tell me I fainted, from me being so bad." Don't tell me I passed out in front of Pit as well. That would be so embarrassing. I looked to Pit as I heard him giggle a little.

The dork angel was smiling at me with a little blush."What is funny? Did I look that bad?" He tried to be serious, as he tried not to smile or blush. Why was he so pink so much?

"No not at all Y/n. I- it's nothing important. You passed out from the transporting Lady Palutena said you weren't used to it, or something like that."

He said scratching his neck." I see so uh did you see me fail?" Please tell me no...

"I did."

"Awwwww." I laid back down and put my pillow over my head. I heard him chuckle.

"I mean if it means anything Y/n I don't think it was a fail at all!"

I peeked from my pillow." You think so Huh? I- I don't know, I am so embarrassed!" I hid myself agian.

"What is there to be embarrassed about? It was only your first day. Hey do you know what makes me feel better?"

I got up and looked at him. I was still hugging my pillow."What?"

"A good old fashioned hot spring!"

"You have a hot spring up here?" I looked at him interested. I heard of hot springs but, I never got to be around one myself.

"Yea haven't you ever been to one?"

"Nope." Pits mouth dropped open.

"Seriously?!? Alright then it is settled my new mission is to introduce you to the golden hot spring!"

I laughed as he took my hand and led me to where ever this magical hot spring is. Once we arrived I had to admit, it was beautiful.

"So what do you think?"

"It's so pretty, but I don't want to get my cloths wet, don't you like have swimming suits anywhere?" Pit laughed and rubbed his neck.

"Nah I just usually go in with all of my cloths."

I waked to the edge and put my foot in. It felt so warm it was nice. I felt myself relax as I slowly let my body fall into the hot spring.

"So do you like it?"

Pit said looking over me. I smiled and giggled towards Pit." I love it! It feels so nice!" I splashed the water and swam in it. I heard Pit laughing at me.

"I am glad you enjoying it so much Y/n."

"Come on come and join me!" I grabbed onto his shirt and dragged him in with me.

" whoa wahhh!"

He fell in beside me I laughed." This is so much fun!" I said falling back into the water. Pit was watching me with a smile.

"Yea this is really funny specially with you."

He laughed at me and I don't know... He looked like there was something one his mind."Pit?" He turned red and shook his head.

"Haha sorry I dazed out! But uh yea Usually I like a hot tub all to myself, but I like your company and uh yea!"

He rubbed his head and shook up his wings a bit. I giggled and splashed him with water with my wings.

"Hey!"

"Haha what? I am just having some fun with you." I smiled I felt happy now, I didn't even care how much of a mess up I was with my first flight." Also thank you Pit."

"Huh for what?"

I laughed and rolled my eyes, he is so clueless." For showing me this hot spring and making me forget about you know my flight." I rubbed me neck nervously.

"Oh yea! Umm anytime Y/n."

We stared into each other's eyes. I felt my heart race. I felt like I was at home I was completely safe with him... We looked away blushing and nervously laughing.

"Well uh I don't know about you but I sure am hungry!"

"Yea I could eat." I smiled at him. The room seemed to light him up. He amazing blue eyes his kind gentle smile....I shook my head and stopped Day dreaming. I didn't even realize my wings were fluttering a lot. I quickly grabbed them embarrassed by them. Good to know if I am fancying over someone they go crazy. Wait did I just say.

"Are you okay Y/n? Do you need help?"

Pit was standing up and holding out his hand to me. I blushed and took his hand." Yea Thanks..." My heart... It was pounding out of my chest. I Looked to Pit the kind pure hearted angel...

There was something about him. There was something there that I couldn't describe. Something that made me feel very close to him. What is it about him that makes me feel like this?