Feeling brave

"LADY PALUTENA I DID IT!!!" I rushed back into Lady Palutena's room. I tripped on my own feet, she laughed and caught me. I laughed nervously and rubbed me neck." Thanks..."

"Of course!"

She chuckled and gave me a big smile.

"Now what was that? Did you tell Pit about the festival?"

"I did! Now I uh.... Could you maybe tell me what kind of stuff he likes? I wanna surprise him with and get him things!"

"My, my, My does Y/n maybe have a little crush on little Pit?"

"You could say that..." I said with a giggle." I mean I did ask you when I could have a full day with Pit with only me and him... I thought that would give it away..."

"Haha oh it sure did Y/n. Lucky the festival started today and ends day after tomorrow. The fireworks was the grand opening of the festival."

"Oh I see! Can you tell me more? About the festival?" I flustered my wings and sat down so Lady Palutena can tell me more.

"I thought you wanted to know more about Pit?"

"I do! But the festival as well!" She giggled and nodded.

"Very well, every year one festival comes and the humans celebrate all fantasy creatures, gods, and angles. That is why it will be alright if you two went alone. There usually are theme games, sports, prizes and all sort of things!"

"Sounds exciting! Also what do you think I should wear? I want to you know...  Impress Pit..." I said quietly and shyly. Lady Palutena chuckled and sat beside me.

"I think you should definitely wear maybe like a white dress or something of the sort. I think it will catch his eye."

She winked I felt a bit pink in the face. "I don't want to get him to hooked on my looks though..." I said a bit worried, Lady Palutena laughed and shook her head.

" that's nonsense Y/n. You should know Pit, he looks at the heart more than looks. It will just be a bonus for him."

"Ohhh I um I guess so. You talk back like you know he likes me back... Are you sure this is a good way to find out if he does?" All of a sudden Lady Palutena's door came busted opened.

"LADY PALUTENA I NEED HELP Toooo. I uhhhh... Haha Umm h-hi agian Y/n."

Pit waved at me as he flashed a shy smile to me." Oh Umm I Uh h-hi Pit. I'm surprised to see you again." I said as I pushed me loose hair behind my ear. I heard Lady Palutena giggle in delight. I looked at her in hopes she won't make anything obvious to him.

"Same here I can go if-"

"No! It's alright you can talk to Lady Palutena. It's probably something important... I can talk to her later right Lady Palutena?"

"Of course Y/n if you wish. Just let me tell you one thing, before you go that is!"

Lady Palutena lowered her head to my ear.

"So you know Pit's favorite things are junk food and waking up to breakfast. Just so you know."

Lady Palutena said then walked over to Pit with a huge smile. My heart is fluttering head spinning. I need to cook for Pit?!? He loves to have breakfast in bed which means I need to surprise him with the best meal of his life!!! What do I Cook? Do I wake him up or wait for him to wake up? I began to walk past Pit he stopped me and looked at me with a huge dorky smile.

"Hey it was really nice to see you again, I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!"

"It was great seeing you again as well." I chuckled." Also me too Pitt I bet it's going to be better than the fireworks!" He chuckled and nodded at me. While in the mean time a thousand other things are going on in my mind.

"I wouldn't doubt it."

He said so sweetly. I really do hope it will be... my stomach is twisting I am so nervous..." See you around Pit." I smiled and waved at him though I didn't want to leave. Something was just telling me to do something, something to not go. To stay by his side. this feeling has always been here. Since the beginning actually, kind of to think about it I have always had a crush on Pit.

"See you Y/n..."

We both looked like we really didn't want to leave each other, but we did anyways. I have to make the perfect plan for tomorrow. I looked up to the sunny sky. For the Sake of Pit being happy, I want it to be as perfect as it can.