Musical Magical Flight

Pit and I both got F/ic (favorite ice cream.) It was like he knew it was already knew it was my favorite! We sat by a garden and was watching the sun set. Once we finished I noticed Pit looked awfully nervous." Hey Pit do you still want to go for that flight? I still need training anyways." I said as I was ruffling up my wings.

"Yea I Uh of course I do! I just I... I need to tell Lady Palutena so she can you know gift me with the power of flight."

Pit seemed ashamed and looked at his wings. Does he think he is useless not flying on his own? We walked out it was late. The stars and moon were out and shining brightly. I looked to Pit, he seemed to have a lot on his mind. "Hey dork what's wrong? I mean you have been looking upset today." I nudged him he shook his head and smiled at me.

"No it's nothing Y/n. I promise you, so uh would you maybe uh care for a night time flight?"

He said a bit flustered I chuckled and nodded. Of course I would!

"I uh also I Umm.."

All of a sudden I heard blasts in the sky."FIREWORKS! Come on Pit let's go!" I said without thinking I started to fly towards the fireworks.

"Y/n you are doing it!"

I saw Pit holding my hand and flying with me. I looked at my wings panicked!" Ahh how am I-"

"It's okay just focus on me or I mean the fireworks!"

I looked at my wings and noted what they were doing, then I got shy and froze up! I began to fall but Pit caught me.

"Don't worry I got you!"

Pit said as he smiled down at me."Uh yea thanks..." I said as I blushed away. I looked in front of us and saw the beautiful colors... "It's so..."

"Beautiful..."

Pit said looking to me I flustered my wings. Then he looked away his face went pink." Hey Pit? I want to try to fly again." I said determined to fly with Pit, instead of him carrying me.

"Are you sure Y/n?"

Pit said nervously. I gave him a reassuring smile." Yes let do it!" He took a deep breath and let go of me. I began to soar. I flapped my wings, Pit made sure to stay by my side. I began to fly and feel the nice cold wing on my wings. I was doing it!" Pit are you seeing this?" I said as I twirled around him.

"Yea you look amazing!"

We laughed as we danced around the fireworks. Then I looked back to Pit, I flew by him and nudged him. "Thanks for everything Pit. This is the best night of my life... Well even though I have been a angel for a short time, This is my best moment by far!" I said as I raised my hands up in celebration. Pit chuckled at me and flew around me.

"I know this has to be the best part of my life as well! I never had this much fun."

"Hey I will race you threw the fireworks! They are coming from that mountain! So who ever comes around first wins!"

"Oh it's on!"

Pit said as we started to sour threw the sky. Pit won of course I didn't know how to stop so I crashed into Pit. We both ended up laughing then starring into each other eyes. Then I realized Pits wings would give out soon...

"Hey whats wrong?"

"Your wings... We..."

"Yea we need to head back, but don't worry I still had the time of my life with you! I mean if you did as well that is."

Pit chuckled nervously." Of course I did! Also I want a rematch sometime! You cheated by blinding me with your cuteness..." I froze up when I realized what I said. Pit began to fly back but was blushing.

"If anyone was being cute it would be you..."

Pit mumbled I could really hear him though. I just held onto him tight and snuggled up against him. I could stay like this forever...