Getting some Ice cream

I hugged Pit as tight as I could." I have been waiting for you to come you goofball!" I flapped my wings in happiness. I giggled a bit when I saw his wing get all shaken up. DarkPit came from behind me.

"Sorry I was Uh with Lady Palutena, I was asking her something."

"What was it?" I asked curiously.

"Oooohhh haha you don't want to know Besides she basically told me it was nothing to worry about."

Pit said nervously.

"Hey Pit Stain, you sure did miss a lot with Y/n and I. She is a pretty funny person."

DarkPit smirked at Pit. Pit got red in the face and flapped his wings.

"I know and I regret not coming. I wish I could have came by sooner! I hope you can forgive me Y/n..."

Pit said while moving his foot around. I smiled kindly at him." Of course I do! You are my best friend. Besides you didn't miss much it's not like a date." Pit seemed to tighten up with the word I said. His face flushed red I chuckled as his cuteness. What a DarkPit and I mostly talked about was how he thinks I have a crush on Pit. I wasn't going to tell Pit that of course.

"Uh um yea right a date hahahaha..."

I looked to DarkPit, he just smiled and shrugged at me. "Sorry Pit did I say something to bother you? I uh I didn't mean to If I did! Next thing I knew DarkPit sighed and put his hand on his face.

"You two are so clueless and oblivious to everything..."

"Huh what do you mean DarkPit?" Pit and I said at the same time we both laughed. I blushed and looked away.

"Like I said oblivious to everything, why don't you two go on a flight or something. Maybe then one of you can be a little less clueless."

DarkPit said as he walked away.

"See yea."

DarkPit said as he officially left Pit and I alone...

"So still have more room for some uh Ice cream?"

Pit asked me shyly." Yea! I hardly didn't get anything, I was Uh mostly waiting for you." I said as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Great! I let go get some and maybe to a flight with me?"

My heart is racing out of my chest. I can't even look at Pit or else it gets worse. Maybe DarkPit is right... Maybe I really do like Pit more than my best friend. I took a quick glance at Pit. Our eyes locked with each other.

"I uh..."

"What is it Pit?" We started to walked to the ice cream bar.

"That Uh... Oh yea What kind of flavor of ice cream do you want."

Pit said as fast as he could." Oh yea I think I will get what ever you will be getting!" I said with a bright smile. Pit froze up all of a sudden and looked away. Did I do something wrong again?

"Why do you have to be so cute..."