Thank You, Readers

Something I wrote 3-4 months ago:

Wow. It's been a long road, and I've enjoyed every second of it. I remember the day I wrote the first chapter, thinking absolutely nobody was going to read my story, and I was okay with that because I like to create things even if no ones watching. The day I got only 50 reads, I was so shocked. But the fact that 9k+ people have read and enjoyed this book is super insane and makes me so very happy ☺️.

Present day:

I wrote that paragraph about three-four months ago. It feels like a long time, but back then I would have never imagined my book getting so many reads as it has now. I don't think people understand how amazing that feeling is: the feeling of creating something you're proud of and having many people tell you how much they loved what you made.

I'm so proud of myself for spending so much time working on this book day after day, and I can't thank all of you enough for taking your time to read it.

So I would just like to say thank you for even taking the time to read my book. If you liked it or hated it, either way you don't understand how much that means to me. When people say they enjoy this book it inspires me to create, so thank you. And I'm surprised that people still came back to read this story after I took long breaks in between chapters. I was worried that people would forget about the book when I took long breaks in between chapters but you guys came back and continued reading. I am honored to have created a book for all the many people out there who read it till the very end.

And I would like to thank the Wattpad creators (even though they will NEVER see this lol) for creating an app that allowed me to run my imagination free and share my ideas with readers around the world. I've always loved to write, even when I was a little kid, but I never had a place to do it for people to see and critic. Even when I started on wattpad, I thought no one would see my work. But eventually people did, and that's amazing!

Also, if you enjoyed this romance story, I will be uploading my brand new book I have been writing called "Her Gaurded Heart". Like "Broken Until You," my next book is a romance novel about a girl and a boy in high school – but it will be a way different story plot with even better twist, so tune in for that!

I will miss writing this book, but I'm glad it's finally completed so people no longer have to wait for more chapters. I hope my next book will be even more intriguing, romantic, and fascinating since I've been practicing to write better.

I look forward to hopefully seeing all you readers in my next romance book, "Her Gaurded Heart".

Please direct message me if you have any questions or want feedback for any books you have made! I love talking to you guys 😄!

Happy reading!!!

— Alix 💞