Chapter 40 - Long Distance?

AUTHORS NOTE: bad news, I failed most of my finals hip hip hooray! Lol I assumed it was going to happen anyways but now it's summer so I have more time to write for you guys!

Autumn

"Ryder, stop, you have a game to go to!" I giggled, trying to pull him away from my neck. He had me pinned up against the lockers in the boys locker room. All his team mates were already on the field practicing for the big football game that the whole school goes to.

He didn't move.

I tried holding my breath because the locker room smelled like sweaty feet, but the kisses he was leaving on my neck made me pant heavily.

"Ryder it smells so bad in here," I whined in between a moan.

"Hold your breath," he suggested in between kisses.

"I can't when your doing this to me!"

On my skin I could feel the side of his lip curl up into a smirk. I shivered.

"Ryder, you're game starts in twenty minutes and you need to practice."

"But you taste so sweet," he complained.

"Ryde-''

"Becker!," someone shouted, "get your ass out here before I make you-''

I shrieked when Ryder's coach stormed into the locker room, looking at us wide-eyed.

"Oh shit," the coach screamed. I wanted to laugh at his reaction. He looked like he just walked in on his parents having sex — so scared for life, basically.

I put my hands on Ryder's chest and shoved him away from me. "I'm so sorry! I'll leave right now!" I scurried away from Ryder and past the coach who looked disappointed.

Before I stepped out the door, I looked back at Ryder to find him puckering his lips and winking at me.

I rolled my eyes. Jerk.

Once I left the locker room I made my way to the football field and found Grace, Taylor, Lila and Ruby sitting on the bleachers.

"Hey!" Grace said as I sat down in between her and Taylor.

"Hey guys."

Taylor looked around curiously. "Where's Ryder? The game is starting soon."

I was about to respond when Grace started laughing hysterically.

She pulled my hair away from my neck. "Now I know why they are both late."

Taylor's eyes widened. "Holy shit! He really did a number on you, huh?"

"Guys!" I wanted to hide under a rock from embarrassment.

They continued to laugh at my neck covered in hickeys, but I tuned them out once I saw Ryder run onto the field with his helmet in his hand.

I felt like life was in slow motion as he ran, and everything in sight blurred except for him. He looked like a Greek God — a masterpiece.

I watched as he flipped his hair right before he put on his helmet.

Woah.

I felt hot all over just from looking at him. How is that even possible?

"Girl, blink!" Taylor shouted, waving her hand in front of my face to try to get my attention.

I snapped out of my trance. "Huh? Did you say something?"

Grace and Taylor smirked at each other. "Man, Cupid must have hit her hard."