Quidditch Tryouts

***HI GUYS!!! SO I'M REALLY HAPPY TODAY BECAUSE GUESS WHAT!? THE ACTOR SEAN BIGGERSTAFF WHO PLAYS OLIVER WOOD HAD A CONVERSATION WITH ME TODAY ON TWITTER!!!! AHHHHHHHH! I HONESTLY CAN'T STOP FAN GIRLING OVER THIS AMAZING MOMENT. I TOLD HIM A JOKE AND HE ACTUALLY LIKED IT! ANYWAY, I DECIDED TO POST THE NEXT CHAPTER IN HONOR OF THIS AWESOME MOMENT. I LOVE YOU GUYS! KEEP READING AND VOTING!

**Edit - I attached the very short conversation for anyone who was interested. This was back in 2014 when I absolutely worshipped Sean (and before he was verified lol),and granted I've grown since then but people were interested, so I just wanted to share. ♥️♥️

The next morning Maggie and Serena woke up a half hour later than usual. Serena rolled over feeling exhausted.

"We'd better head down to breakfast before we miss it," said Maggie slowly rolling out of bed. Serena groaned and rubbed her tired eyes.

"I'm getting too old for this," said Serena groggily. She let Maggie shower first before she jumped in and quickly washed up. When she got out she threw on her school uniform, grabbed her bag and headed to the Great Hall for breakfast. They were both shocked when they saw Olivia sitting at the Slytherin table.

"LIV!" they both shouted as they ran over to her. Olivia's eyes lit up and she jumped up and hugged her friends.

"I'm so sorry!" said Olivia as she embraced her friends. All the heads in the Great Hall had turned to watch them. "I was so stupid! I shouldn't have wandered off like that! It was just...you know..."

"We know, we know," said Maggie. "Come on, let's sit down and talk."

"What are you looking at?" snapped Serena at a group of Gryffindor girls who were watching them. They quickly turned away and Serena sat down.

"Does the whole school know?" asked Olivia sadly as she looked around. Maggie nodded.

"I think so."

"Ugh, I'm such a fuck up," she said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Stop it," said Serena. "Olivia...we need you to tell us what happened."

"I don't remember – honestly. I was walking with Miles...and..." Olivia stopped as tears slowly began to fall from her face.

"It's okay," said Maggie. "We're here for you."

"I know," she said as she let out a sob. "He uh – pulled me aside and told me that he needed space. And like, I haven't seen him all summer! How could he want more space? So...he called it off. I begged him to stay with me – but – he left. I didn't want to go back to the common room because I was too proud. And I had just told Maggie that she needed a boyfriend...I'm sorry Mags."

"Don't worry about it," said Maggie. "I was never mad at you."

"And then," continued Olivia. "I walked outside the entrance hall. I had forgotten what Dumbledore had said about the Dementors...and I can't remember anything after that...honestly. When I woke up, I was in the hospital wing."

"Do any of the teachers have any idea what happened to you?" asked Serena.

Olivia shrugged. "If they do, they haven't told me."

For the rest of the day, Maggie and Serena took turns consoling Olivia. She was a wreck and she had almost every class with Miles. Serena was really angry with him for hurting Olivia like that so she secretly slipped a dungbomb into his bag and laughed when it exploded in the middle of Charms. By the time dinner rolled around, Olivia seemed to be a tiny bit happier.

"We should just hang out tonight," said Maggie as she sat down next to Serena. "I think we need a girls' night."

"Yeah!" agreed Olivia. Serena frowned.