Dreams Do Come True

I'm sad to announce, but this is the LAST CHAPTER in Chasing the Keeper. It's been so much fun writing this story and I'm really sad to finish, but all great things must come to an end. But, I have a treat for you all....

        ....If i get enough comments and votes on this chapter, I will write another story about Serena and Oliver. I've got ideas in my mind and I've started to write them down, but if I don't get enough feedback, I probably won't post it. I wanted to get these last chapters posted because you all deserve it. You guys have been so supportive with my writing and I am forever grateful. Writing is my escape from the world and I love getting lost in my work. Thank you guys for making this possible for me. I never would have expected getting over 6,000 views on The Quidditch Pitch and almost 3,000 views on Chasing the Keeper. So if you want more (which you should) then just comment on this story or on my wall that you want more of Serena and Oliver. Thank you guys so much for reading and supporting me. I have never felt more successful. :)

Serena woke up in the Hospital Wing not knowing what happened or how she got there. Her chest felt heavy and she realized that she was wrapped up in some kind of gauze. She looked out the window and had no idea what day it was or what the time was. The sun was about to descend over the trees so it had at least been a day. She tried to get out of bed but Madam Pomfrey came bustling over to her.

“No, no, no,” she said. “Lay back down, Miss Carrow.”

She had some sort of purple liquid that she made Serena drink. It didn’t taste nearly as bad as most of the stuff Madam Pomfrey has given her over the years.

“How long have I been out?” she asked.

“About 24 hours,” she said. “I’m surprised you’re awake. You got stunned with two jinxes to the chest. Does it hurt?”

“Only when I move,” said Serena.

“Yes, yes,” said Madam Pomfrey. “I’ll keep you one more night just to be sure you’re okay.”

“Where are my friends?” asked Serena.

“Eh…Miss Acker was here awhile ago with Mister Wood. I suspect he’ll be back soon.”

Almost as if on cue, Oliver opened the door to the hospital wing and ran towards Serena when he saw she was awake.

“Like I said…” said Madam Pomfrey as she changed Serena’s gauze and then walked away.

“You’re awake,” he said with a smile. “How do you feel?”

“Sore,” she said. “How come I always end the year like this?”

“I was going to ask you the same thing,” he said. “You just can’t seem to stay out of trouble, can you?”

“What happened? Last night?”

Oliver began to explain everything that happened with Harry, Sirius and Lupin after they had all talked in the forest. Harry Potter seemed to have gotten more answers out him than she did.

“So that’s why he had to rush off to find Harry,” said Serena. “Ron had his rat. What happened to Sirius?”

“Uhh…I’m not so sure,” said Oliver. “He got away, I know that. They tried to sentence him to death, but somehow he managed to escape.”

“Well that’s good,” said Serena. “He’s innocent.”

“But there’s something else you should know…”

“What?”

“Peter Pettigrew escaped as well,” he said nervously.

“What does that mean?” asked Serena.