Now You Know

Hello guys! :) I felt like posting another chapter because you all deserve it with all of the amazing votes and comments i have recieved in the past few weeks. If you're in college and struggling through exams like I am, take a nice study break and read my new chapter! Serena feels like all of us do at the moment with the pressure of school bearing down on her shoulders. This chapter has a little bit of drama you won't want to miss! I've got one more exam and then I'm on holiday so no worries, I'll be posting more regularly soon! Love you all! Thank you so much for giving this story almost 1,000 views!

Of course Oliver had gotten her a birthday present. At first, she refused to accept it, but Oliver made her. He somehow had this power to make her do things she didn’t want to do. Serena opened the small box that he handed her and pulled out a heart shaped pendant with an emerald stone that was surrounded by a bunch of Rubies.

“Oh Oliver! It’s beautiful!” exclaimed Serena.

“I thought the colors seemed to fit,” he said. “The green represents you, the strong and shining Slytherin and the rubies represent me, the Gryffindor that just wants to be around you.”

Serena giggled. “You’re such a dork.”

“Just put it on,” he said jokingly.

“Put it on for me,” she said. She turned away and pulled her hair out of the way as Oliver clasped the necklace around her neck. Serena got chills down her spine when she felt his lips on the nape of her neck.

“It’s beautiful,” she said while looking down at it.

“You’re beautiful,” he said. She smiled and then kissed him.

Serena didn’t receive any birthday parents from her parents, as usual. But, she brushed it off. She had gotten so much stuff from the Slytherin party that she didn’t even know where to put it all.

After the celebration of the Quidditch match had died down, Serena needed to focus on schoolwork. She had a completely full schedule. She even had her bathroom breaks scheduled. She had class from nine o’clock to five in the afternoon. After dinner, she had Quidditch practice and after that she and Oliver practiced her powers in an empty classroom until about eleven and then she passed out. She woke up the next morning and repeated.

Serena was beginning to feel drained as she practiced with Oliver and kept losing concentration and starting a hurricane in the room.

“SERENA! STOP!” yelled Oliver. She hadn’t realized that she was about to knock him to the ground.

“I’m so sorry!” she said as she snapped out of it. Oliver fell to the ground. Serena rushed over and helped him up. She had accidentally shattered the four glasses that she was using.

“You aren’t concentrating,” he said as he stood up.

“I know, I’m sorry,” she said as she sat down. “I’m just really stressed out. It’s okay, we can try again.”

“No, I don’t think that’s a good idea,” said Oliver as he sat down next to her. “You need rest.”

“I’m fine.”

“Serena, no,” he said. He sounded final. “Let’s take a couple days off. You need to rest.”

“I’m hopeless,” said Serena as she slumped down in the seat. Oliver rubbed her back.

“You aren’t,” he said. “You’re working too hard. You need a break. On top of school and Quidditch…have you done your Potions essay yet?”

“No, it’s not due until next week,” said Serena.

“It’s due tomorrow, love.”

“Ah shit!” yelled Serena as she slammed her head down on the desk.