REBORN

WATTPAD NOVEL
BY joivul_d
REBORN

a sequel

SUMMARY

"You're even more badass than before," Caleb said, his blue eyes twinkling in amusement.

_*_*_*_

Bianca moved on, she grew up. She mended her shattered pieces and created a new life for herself. Her broken heart was finally back to the way it should be.

But fate had different plans for her.

Those plans included a particular someone crashing back into her life and turning it into a mess. Not to mention the fact that she's in serious danger. The peace she had was breaking apart.

But she was willing to go through all that trouble to finish what they started.

All for love. All for revenge. And all for him.

She's strong, she's free and better than ever. No longer broken, she's reborn, and he found her.

-

PROLOGUE

Ice cold.

That's how my nights have been, the war from the previous five years left me with nothing. I was alone, running, helpless and angry.

For months I strived every night, and no matter how badly I wanted death to come I just couldn't let it, because I knew it wasn't over.

And I was damn right.

In my struggle that's when I met them; Us. They got me back on my feet and soon enough I realised we all had one thing in common. A thirst for payback.

Sine they took everything from me - she took everything from me. I want to help repay the price.

I must.

The marble tiles underneath me reflected the fluorescent lamps on the ceiling. Several people in wheel chairs were pushed all around me, most of them in hospital gowns or orange jumpsuits.

My large boots took slow easy steps forward, my cold hard hands were shoved in my pockets. The dark hoodie I wore covered my large tattooed hands and freshly cut hair, but I tried not to look as suspicious as I might in this place. Though, people still stared.

The air scented of medicine and fresh blood, leaving a feeling a dread in my stomach. I looked around. So many people here looked broken... Tired. I shook my head in amusement. What did they do to them?

I walked past a room and all I could hear was screams, loud terrified screams form a girl, one that would be perfect for a horror movie. A shiver ran down my spine and I tried not to imagine what was going on in there. I felt uneasy in this building full of crazy people.

It's an asylum anyways.

I stopped in front of the door to the room I was told to come into and hesitantly grabbed the doorknob with a gloved hand. I turned to the guard and she slapped a sharp, shiny object on my free palm.