Chapter 26|Ruined

I'm so sorry for the late update...

Bianca's P.O.V

"Where is Blake? He should be done by now," I ask Jasmine while my eyes scan the dimly lit club.

She shrugs and folds her arms against her chest. Blake left to meet the Thomas guy and told us to wait until he brings us over.

I'm not sure where everyone else is. Im not even sure why they brought Hazel and Leo. I think Asher and Michael also had something they needed to do.

Jasmine and I were seated in a bar, we've been here for nearly an hour and Blake still hasn't come to get us.

I let out a sigh, "maybe I should go and find the others," I tell Jasmine as I hop off my stool.

She grabs my arm before I could leave, "Blake told us to stay here," she tells me.

"Blake also told us he'd be back in ten minutes. It's been an hour," I clap back.

"Forty minutes," Jasmine interrupts after glancing at her rollex. "Now sit your ass down girl."

I shake my head and take a few steps backwards, "it's been too long. I'll go and find ash-" before I could finish speaking I'm slammed to the floor by another body.

I let out a groan from the sharp pain I felt on my head and my back. "Fuck. You okay?" A male voice asks.

I take a look at the idiot that threw himself at me and I'm met with familiar brown eyes.

The guy gets up and so do I with my eyes still on the male. I didn't want to believe what I saw but it seemed too really.

"Toby?" I let out in surprise. He eyes widen slightly and I could tell he also recognized me.

Without another word he brushes past me and Im left watching him disappearing into distance.

I turn to Jasmine who's still sitting by the bar with an amused look on her face as she stopped from her drink.

"Well that went well. Did you find him?" She asks sarcastically with a laugh in her voice.

I glare at her and take my seat. "Shut up," I mutter before I place a hand on my aching head. That fucking hurt. "Did you... Did you see the guy that knocked me down?" I ask Jasmine with a silent hope she recognized Toby too.

She tsked, "ohh yeah. He's a real douche, I mean, he didn't even apologize. What an asshole-"

"No - not that," I interrupt. "I mean, did you see what he looks like?"

Her eyebrows furrowed in thought, "no. Not really, he was backing me so I couldn't," she answers. "What about him."

"Jasmine, I know this might sound weird but I promise you that was Toby," I tell her.

Jasmine's eyes widen, "Toby?" She asks and I nod. "TOBY toby?" I nod.

"That Toby," I tell her.

"Your Toby?" She asks.

"Ugh what other Toby do I know?"

"Oh," she says sheepishly. "Are you sure tho?" She asks.

"I'm very sure Jasmine," I tell her seriously. "It had to be him."

"Bianca, you hit your head really hard, are you sure you weren't just seeing things-"

"Jasmine," I interrupt. "I'm very sure it was him."

She gives me an unconvinced look but shrugs, "if it was him, what would he be doing here?"

"I don't know, but he seemed like he was in a rush," I tell her.

Jasmine rests a cheek on her fist with her elbow on the table while staring at me lazily. "Are you going to tell Asher you bumped into your ex at a night club?"

I frown, "I should. Maybe Toby is here for no good. Leo always told me he was know for getting into sketchy stuff," I tell her and she nods.

"Ladies," a masculine voice calls.

Jasmine frowns, "it's about time," she says.

Blake smiles, "I'm sorry, got held up. Let's go."

"Wait!" A voice calls and Michael appears beside me. "Cancel it, we have to go."

Jasmine and I hop off our stools, "why?" I ask.

"We got recognized," Michael answered curtly.

"We can't just leave the guy waiting! He wants to meet Bianca," Blake says.

"Well he can't," Michael snaps and turns to me. "It's either you go to meet uncle Thomas and fucking die or use your common sense."

I narrow my eyes at him, "don't talk to me like that."

"No need to be such a dick," Blake says.

"I wasn't talking to you softie," Michael says.

"What did you just call me?"

"Alright that's enough," Jasmine interrupts. "We got recognized Blake. We have to leave, that's the plan. And Michael, shut the fuck up or I'll slap you in the face."

Without another word we leave for the exit as fast as we could. On our way out I couldn't help but feel someone's eyes on me, it rose the hairs on my arms and neck.

I looked around briefly and caught eyes with him. Toby stared at me with his all too familiar piercing gaze. My brows furrowed in confusion at the way he was looking at me, like he was trying to figure something out.

We kept eye contact till I was out the door and away from him.

Michael led us to the cars and I got in the back seat with Jasmine. I noticed Hazel already there and she was asleep.

"Where is Asher and Leo?" I ask Blake as he sat on the driver's seat.

"They're coming," he replies, looking out the window.

I follow his gaze and notice Asher going into his car but Leo is only just stepping out of the building with his arm around Shawn for support.

I couldn't see his face but from his body movement I could tell he was in pain, "what happened to him?" I ask Blake.

"I have no idea," he replies honestly. Seconds later a gunshot echoes and Blake hurriedly turns on the engine. "We have to get out of here, now," he says as he quickly moves the car into the street.

I turn to Hazel who was surprisingly still asleep and look out the window towards Asher's car that just sped passed us and was obviously moving a bit over the speed limit.

What happened in there?

----

Thanks for reading, hope you liked it!

Leave a vote if you did!

And what do you think about Toby suddenly appearing out of nowhere?

Elizi ❤️