Chapter 19|Bothered

Jasmine's point of view in this chapter is a mature scene!

-

Jasmine's P.O.V

The night of the fight. 3am.

Sexual Content ahead!!!

-

I let out a quiet moan as Michael's lips trailed wet kisses down my neck.

Michael had me pinned up against the wall with my legs ringed around his waist. His plump pink lips went lower and lower till I felt them stop at the my cleavage.

He groaned lowly and pushed his body impossibly closer to mine, "why do you still have your clothes on?" He mumbles as he helped me take off my shirt in one move.

I watched his eyes travel through my bare breasts; I didn't have a bra on. He licked his lips hungrily right before his lustful eyes locked with mine.

"Fuck. I've missed you Jasmine," he says and I let out a weak laugh.

Without wasting another second his lips crashed on mine. I took off his shirt aggressively, desperate to feel his skin on mine. I stared at his rock hard abs for a second, feeling myself get even more aroused by him.

Michael carries me to the bed with our lips still locked and our tongues fighting for dominance. Once I feel the soft mattress hit my skin and his fingers fumble with my pajama shorts I get even wetter.

Michael pulled off my shorts, leaving me in my thong and straddled me, I could feel his large erection pushing onto me through his boxers. I. Am. Soaked. I let his lips and hands play with my breasts, I moaned as quietly as I could and push his head closer towards my body.

"W-we should be quiet," I manage to let out between breaths as I feel him pull down my thong painfully slow.

I hear him chuckle and feel his lips travel up my thighs till he reaches my wet pussy. I let out a shaky breath just as he tightens his hold on my hips.

"You're so wet for me baby," he mumbles as he places teasing kisses on my skin.

"Fuuck, stop with the teasing," I groan. I can't remember the last time I had sex, and with all that's going on I need it.

Just as I felt his warm breath on my pussy, making me even hotter, he unexpectedly leans up to my face and places a light kiss on my lips instead. I clenched my teeth, feeling the desperate need to punch him in the face.

"Fuck... Michael..." I plead softly.

He smirks, "not until you answer my question."

I let out a groan, the frustration eating me alive, "what is it?!" I nearly growl.

"What do you know about Clara?" He asks me. His question caught me by surprise but I could still feel my pussy throbbing, begging for attention.

"What the fuck do you mean?" I ask him.

"I think you know something we don't," he says lowly. His warm breath fanned my neck as he laid another gentle kiss.

I swallowed. "Michael. I don't know anything about Clara. I haven't spoken to her in years," I tell him honestly. He holds eye contact with me for a minute till he finally gives in.

"Fine," he mutters and places his lips back on mine.

We kissed roughly for a few seconds till things got even more heated. Later, I hear him mumble something to me.

"Incase you didn't know, we have a mole in the gang, and I really think it's her."

-

Bianca's P.O.V