Chapter 17|Basketball

Bruhh...

Leo's P.O.V

"Calm down Hazel-"

"Don't tell me to calm down Leo!" Hazel snaps as she stopped in her tracks making me stop too.  "Do you have feelings for her?" She asks. I could see the fear in her eyes as she asked that question and it broke my heart even more.

I still don't know how to answer this, so I was left gaping my mouth like a damn fish.

The truth is, I do have feelings for Bianca. They have been around for a while and have been growing, but that doesn't mean I don't love Hazel.

It just... Happened.

"Hazel-"

"Don't lie to me Leo," she interrupts. I notice tears brim her eyes at my silence and I felt my heart fall.

I don't like to see her her cry. Ever.

"H-hazel don't cry..." I mutter while taking a step towards her. She slaps my hand away when I try to reach for her.

"You do, don't you?"

"I never said I do," I reply.

She sniffs, "did you...kiss her?" She asks timidly.

My lips form into a frown, "Hazel. I love you, not Bianca. I haven't kissed her, don't ever think I'd do that to you," I tell her with a serious expression on my face.

Hazel looks away for a split second and then back at me, "I always noticed you two, I got jealous sometimes but I always took it as nothing. But now... I'm scared Leo... I don't want to loose you..."

I couldn't help but embrace her and let her soak my shirt with her tears. I don't know why, but it physical hurts me when she cries.

"You won't loose me," I reply briefly, holding her close to my chest. "I promise."

-

Bianca's P.O.V

"Hazel. I love you, not Bianca."

"You won't loose me. I promise."

I overheard their whole conversation because it was right infront of my room door.

His words haunted me all night.

It's currently 3am and I still can't get the conversation out of my head.

It hurt, it really, really did and the fact that it hurt so much made me feel even more guilty.

He is taken Bianca. Deal with it.

I know I should, and I hate myself for these feelings. It was stupid of me to let this happen and thanks to that horrific confession I've damaged the relationship between Hazel and I, not to mention things with Leo will be way too awkward.

I let out a breath and ran a hand through my short hair as I walked to the full length mirror in my room.

We've been training for weeks and I feel alot more capable than I used to. Michael even has us all on a diet.

I walked to the window and peeked through the blinds. My eyebrows rose at what I saw.

I noticed the sillouete of a tall man playing basket ball near the pool. I couldn't hear the sound but I noticed the figure dribbling the ball and practicing layup drills.

Without a second thought I shrug on a hoodie and make my way outside.

The weather was chilly so I shoved my hands into my hoodie pockets. As I walked closer the person became clearer.