Chapter Eight

The activity on the lot had died down for the day and other than the occasional golf cart puttering by them, Sy and Henry were alone walking back to the garage. While Sy had taken the long route to the office, she thought Henry would probably be in a hurry to get back to his car, so she was taking the shorter route on the way back. "Do you always walk this fast?" Henry laughed.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I forget how fast I walk. I just got used to taking two steps for every one of my former boss'. My best friend is really tall as well... I've always had really short legs." When Sy laughed, she laughed with her whole body which made Henry laugh as well.

Henry thought she had nice legs. Her sundress let him to see how muscular and tanned they were. "How tall was he?"

She replied "He's 6'4" which is a foot and 3 inches taller than me. You're tall too, I'm amazed I was speed walking for you."

He was walking slowly because he wanted to be alone with her longer. Once filming started, they wouldn't be alone together much. He knew he could never pursue anything with her, she was his new assistant, also had a boyfriend, who was also friends with Brian... it would be very messy to try to get involved. But he didn't think it would hurt to get to know this pretty lady better. After all, he was about to spend 16-hour days with her when production started.