Chapter 6: That Fate is Pulling You Miles Away and Out of Reach from Me

It was the day that Shiro's circus leaves for London. Keith was standing at the docks with Shiro waiting for the people from the circus to arrive. "This sure is exciting, huh, Keith!" Shiro said smiling widely. Keith nodded, the smile small on his face. Shiro and Adam's kids were buzzing. Running around, pretending to be royalty. Adam, of course, was playing along. Shiro laughed as he watched them. Keith smiled sadly. He wished his parents did this sort of thing when he was younger...

That's when everyone arrived at the docks. When they saw the steamboat they all got very excited. "Are you all ready to embark on an amazing adventure?" Shiro asked enthusiastically. Everyone cheered. Then hopped on the boat. Shiro, Adam, and Keith greeted them all. The kids did too.

"Hey! Hello! Good to see you, Allura. Hunk. Pidge."

That's when Lance and Veronica arrived. Keith noticed first and smiled. Shiro noticed and smirked to himself. This man was definitely head over heels.

"Holy- Lance, look at this!" Veronica exclaimed excitedly.

"A steamboat? V-Veronica-" Lance tried to say but got cut off.

"It looks so classy!"

Veronica then ran off to meet with Shiro and Keith, leaving all the bags to Lance.

"Veronica! Wait!" Lance called but it was too late, she was gone. Lance groaned and picked up both his and Veronica's bags. He then ran after her muttering in Spanish.

"¡Lo juro por Dios! Si me vomitas voy a ..."

"Ah! Miss McClain, Mr. McClain" Shiro held out his hand to be shaken.

"I'm so excited!" Veronica exclaimed as she shook Shiro's hand.

Keith's attention turned to Lance. He noticed that Lance is carrying all the bags. He chuckles.

"Heavy load, Mr. McClain?"

Lance smiled sheepishly. "Heh, Yeh..."

"Did you need any help?"

Lance panicked.

"Nope! I'm fine!"

"Come on, Lance! Let's get on the boat!" Veronica practically squealed as she dragged Lance onto the ship. Lance cradled the bags with care. He didn't want any of them falling into the sea. But he wasn't paying attention to that.

¡Idiota! Say 'yes'! ¡Estúpido! ¡Estúpido! ¡Estúpido!

Keith was also mad at himself.

Idiot! Why did you address him so formally! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

"Okay, that's everyone. Time to get on the ship" Shiro announced to Adam, their kids and Keith.

"Yeah, okay" Keith sighed as he got onto the steamboat.

* * *

It was later in the afternoon. Everyone was either in their cabins or exploring the boat they would be on for a while. All of them were enjoying themselves...all except for Lance and Veronica.

"I tried to warn you before" Lance sighed completely grossed out. "You were going to get seasick."

After another puke into the bucket that was coincidentally provided, Veronica looked up and groaned. "I know..."

"If I knew you we going to be like this I wouldn't have said yes to go-"

Veronica puked again, much to the disgust of Lance.

"Ugh, asqueroso..." Lance muttered.

"I'm sorry, Laaaaance..." Veronica cried. Lance sighed disgusted but pat his sister on the back, hesitantly.