Chapter 1

"Please look at me once and answer me honestly. Do you not feel anything? Don't you think we have something worth fighting for? Because what we shared was not just some mistake...maybe the world is finally answering our true desire...And I can already feel our hearts stringing along....If what we have now is not love then anything close to this is not allowed to exist."

"Amber, let's pursue the new horizon together."

"Oh!!.. Sorry if i'm holding your arms too strong. You know, I tried not to think of you,but you always find a way to dwell in my mind everytime.....The more I try to forget about you, the more I crave for you....Something about you is so addictive and I intensely love it ....But why are you still in denial...?What can I do for you to accept me?"

"I know you have your reasons for ignoring me but for once, can you just overlook that and consider me as a man?I cannot promise not to fail you but I can swear that I would be forever loyal to you.
But don't tell me you have someone else in your mind like you're in mine.That would be cruel and a lie right now."

(After some moments of silence)

"I understand if you don't want to answer me...Im sorry if I scared you or surprised you by saying all these like a mad man.....I have always been a coward when it comes to things like this but I always played tough.....
But this time it was different.This time I was genuinely scared of losing you so I decided to say everything what I truly felt inside instead of building up my greatest regret which would be this day ;not letting you know how I feel about you..!"

After much disappointment for receiving no answer..

"I have an eerie feeling that you won't talk to me after this and that's okay. .But know this, Amber, that I love you for all your ways...You are a beautiful person. You should stop living so bitterly..A beautiful soul like yours deserves happiness.....you should go home now its getting dark ...sorry I stopped you like this...."

(while she turned and walked away,he said this to himself in a low voice..)

Don't look so vulnerable like that or I may not be able to control my thirst for you.. but you just pricked my heart deep with no words.
since this rejection has happened I hope I will be able to forget you and move on completely one day. I hope this contract ends soon....And maybe one day I will have my own requited love story and you would be replaced by another beauty....*he half lied*

Still, how I wish you would stop me now from having this evil negative thoughts ..Can you please be selfish and stop me?...I am finding excuses to stay but you are saying nothing..Do you detest me this much....?