chapter 2

I just moved out from my tiny home town, colorest, in klepto to Brutch because my mom wanted me to get a job quickly since my Dad is very sick and we are financially drained. But a man at 24 with low educational qualification, its little bit difficult to get a proper job that would earn me a standard sum of money to look after my whole family. However,I just rented a room and i will start searching for a job first thing in the morning.

I wonder how dad took care of a family of six members...yes, I have little twin sisters ,11 ,and a baby brothers,he's turning 7 this month..

My dad , well ,he's a man who likes to make us feel comfortable, I mean we were, until he got very sick. He kept secret that he got his own health problem which was third-stage lung cancer..I hate to see my mom sobbing in the kitchen every night because she can see that he's not getting any better.. And the fact that they were both each other's first love makes it harder for her to be happy right now...That's what I hear every morning when I was a little kid chomping cereals from my favourite spiderman bowl....my dad still smiles from his bed whenever we visit him in his room but there was another meaning to that smile and only my mom and I know...

When dad left his job because of his health problems ,We were hoping my dad's job would be passed down to me which was a manager in the restaurant across the street, but the owner was so ungrateful; he gave the job to his poor son because he quit studying....i'm never going to that restaurant ever again....It's already been Three years we are living on dad's savings for my university....unfortunately I had to leave college and here I am now...of course, I worked part- time job in my home town for extra money but we need more for my sibling's education....

I'm so tired after the long journey. I'm going to sleep now. I hope God helps me tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~××××~~~~~~×××~~~~~~